Parsons neutralized as a DE

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

P.S. they won’t call holding against him so it’s pointless.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.
He's getting held on every other play. It's maddening to watch.

Ken

Reaction score
Lol what?

He had 1 sack, another TFL and like 5+ pressures.

That is a great game for a DE. What were you watching bro? Even the best all pro DE’s don’t get multiple sack games every game.
It is amazing isn't it?

TV shows a couple of times where he got trapped and all of the sudden he is "neutralized" Lol.

He wreaked havoc on Carr all game. The only one of the defense to do so.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Still need him playing 50/50 between edge rusher and LB, maybe even more at LB. His presence at LB is missed, especially in run support. LVE has a big bag of nothing. Everyone remembers his games where he gets sacks but forgets that dominant Minnesota game where he was all over the field as a LB, causing problems for the Vikings in the running game AND short passing. When he is dominating as a LB, he can turn the front seven into a big strength. As an offense, you can scheme to stop a great pass rusher, especially if the rest of the DL does not have any threats. Keep moving him around, keeping defenses guessing.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
The Raiders did a better job than anyone on Micah but to say he was “neutralized” is a stretch. There mere fact they were using a TE or back to chip him means he had an influence on the game. He also was pressuring Carr on several plays. Example
Is the BS roughing the passer play.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Raiders did a better job than anyone on Micah but to say he was “neutralized” is a stretch. There mere fact they were using a TE or back to chip him means he had an influence on the game. He also was pressuring Carr on several plays. Example
Is the BS roughing the passer play.

Micah was the best player playing yesterday for either team and it wasn’t close.

This thread is silly.

Taggy12

Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted, opponents have schemed up to Parsons and are chipping him when he pass rushes and pretty much eliminated him out of the game.

The solution is to have real DEs that can pass rush and let Parsons blitz from various locations.

He was double and triple team all game. So once dlaw and other back. He will not be double team that's often....

Hard to do when he was double and triple team while helds

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol what?

He had 1 sack, another TFL and like 5+ pressures.

That is a great game for a DE. What were you watching bro? Even the best all pro DE’s don’t get multiple sack games every game.

I was waiting for this response…. But I also love this guy’s posts, for exactly this reason..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He was double and triple team all game. So once dlaw and other back. He will be back at what he did best.

Hard to do when he was double and triple team while helds

Im not sure what you mean by back at what he does best but what he has done the last 2 weeks is what he does best.

Him playing linebacker is just a cute little thing we do when we want to give opposing QBs a break.

Taggy12

Reaction score
Im not sure what you mean by back at what he does best but what he has done the last 2 weeks is what he does best.

Him playing linebacker is just a cute little thing we do when we want to give opposing QBs a break.
I mean he will bring back at terrorist the QB more often. Alots more ... 2-3 sacks a game and more pressure because it's impossible to block him one on one

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Parsons could be DPOY and rookie of the year right now.

Man they won’t give him DPOY unless everything goes right simply because he’s a rookie.

He’s been the best defensive player in the NFL this season and it’s really not close.

They’ll end up giving it to a default option like Donald because wow weee he’s Aaron Donald but this should be Parsons award in a run away.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Especially if the NFL is going to target that part of our schedule because Aikman ran his big mouth.

I know business man Jerry wants that game but think about your freakin team. The NFL is screwing us over and giving us a handful of games in 2 or 3 weeks time. It’s ridiculous.

I know they say, "You can call holding on every play" but the holding against Dallas is egregious. Our players are being mauled without much ado at all. I guess it has been accepted around the league.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious. He was the best player on defense all night long.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
bait-thats-bait.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I know they say, "You can call holding on every play" but the holding against Dallas is egregious. Our players are being mauled without much ado at all. I guess it has been accepted around the league.

Oh I know.

It’s awful.

conner01

Reaction score

Did you watch the game?