Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Yeah, those QB stats Dak builds up every year just happen by chance? It's magic, eh?
they do when you're defense sucks and he is Dak does nothing for 3 quarters and has to be catch up while defense goes into prevent. when Cowboys actually had a decent defense last two years Dak regressed. he plays like crap against good defenses. how does that make him anything more than an average QB at best? you also criticize Moore. you can't have it both ways. youre saying Dak is awesome in spite of Moore. you're opinions are based on blind faith of a QB and not facts. so, i would say Dak has you under a magic spell, but Daksuckers are starting to wake up to reality and seeing him for what he really is.

DZSierra

Reaction score
No good crap comes from posting on a social media website when giving your opinion, let alone when you're a "superstar" NFL player.

Micah is quickly becoming a cancer.

You got something to say, say it to their face, particularly a co worker.

Zman5

Reaction score
Meh. Hatcher supposedly called out Romo and nothing really changed much afterwards.

Only thing it did was get Romo bashers all excited. Just like this is getting all the Dak stabers in a frenzy.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No good crap comes from posting on a social media website when giving your opinion, let alone when you're a "superstar" NFL player.

Micah is quickly becoming a cancer.

You got something to say, say it to their face, particularly a co worker.
Seems his agent already got into his ear and reminded him that he's indirectly calling out the very people that control how much money he'll get come contract time.

Reactions: G2

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're really ok with players calling each other out, publicly? If one has to go, it won't be Dak....his contract won't allow it.....Parsons will bring players and picks....that's probably what Micha wants....Quinn will take him to whatever team he ends up on.
Coach, I hope Micah keeps rattling his locker room destroying big mouth and forces Jerry to trade him for picks and players. Young big mouths like that are hard to control. Micah could end up becoming another Herschel Walker trade that could immensely help this team right now.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Micah needs to be on the trade block. It's one thing for fans to say crap like this, but don't post this BS to social media when it's one of your teammates.

Tired of his mouth. He's getting very very close to diva levels.
Dak lost that game though…..he also played bad last year in the playoffs…..he gets shook too often in big games. I feel MP….look at some like Urlather….that defense plays lights out and one player literally throws the game away. Hard to not get irked by it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There's a report Micah now calling out the Bills for signing Josh Allen to a long term contract. Somebody please lock Micah's twitter account. He's now violating the Player's Code.....talking about another player's pockets. SMH.
It could be taken as a shot at Dak or Josh Allen, since he quoted a Bills related tweet. He has tried to backtrack, but lots of people are still going to go with what he initially tweeted out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He meant what he said.

He wouldn't have been comfortable saying if others didn't agree with him.
I hope he man's up and keeps yapping his way out of Dallas! He could become the next Herschel Walker trade for players and picks that could help this team improve overnight.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Micah needs to be on the trade block. It's one thing for fans to say crap like this, but don't post this BS to social media when it's one of your teammates.

Tired of his mouth. He's getting very very close to diva levels.
100% agreed! Little big mouth is not going to stop. He loves the social media drama he's been creating, along with becoming a locker room cancer. Perfect opportunity for Jerry to pull another Herschel Walker trade for players and picks while greatly improving this team overnight.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Meh. Hatcher supposedly called out Romo and nothing really changed much afterwards.

Only thing it did was get Romo bashers all excited. Just like this is getting all the Dak stabers in a frenzy.
I suspect there was something else at play for why he preferred Dak over Romo. I mean, he was never around Dak....but somehow he knew Dak was a great leader and that Tony wasn't?

Hmm wonder what else he was factoring into it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Dak is more important to this team than Parsons would not only have to comvince me but also 31 other GMs.