Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

Cmac

Reaction score
There's a report Micah now calling out the Bills for signing Josh Allen to a long term contract. Somebody please lock Micah's twitter account. He's now violating the Player's Code.....talking about another player's pockets. SMH.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I think if Micah had a message for Dak, hed say it man to man and not through the twittersphere.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
el torro poo poo!!! Dak was getting blasted before his contract some of it was legit some just over the top.. Now Zeke probably didnt get it before the contract. i myself dont care about the money as jerry could have aboat load of available money and hell still shop at dollar store. You perform regardless just because you arent paid like millionare doesnt mean youre free from crit

This was Micah's barely 2nd season, yet he wore down by November, only had 1 sack in December and had 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures and was a no show against the pass vs the 49ers. He has no right to be talking against his own veteran teammates when he himself was arguably a no show since November!
teams actually gamed planned and doubled team Micah. teams don't do that with Dak. they know he will make enough mistakes because his brain works like a sloth.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Parsons is acting like a spoiled brat. I don't know why anyone would like this behavior. Keep it in the locker room and off social media.
Why? Perhaps comments have been kept in house and he is now at his breaking point, just like the fans, and has decided to hell with the in house, behind the doors chatter and it's time to announce what he and I'm sure others in the defensive locker room are feeling and thinking.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You're really ok with players calling each other out, publicly? If one has to go, it won't be Dak....his contract won't allow it.....Parsons will bring players and picks....that's probably what Micha wants....Quinn will take him to whatever team he ends up on.
So Dak can say it's okay for fans to throw debris at refs (last year's playoff loss to SF) and called out Cooper Rush this year (saying the offense will really take off when he returns from injury) but heaven forbid Parsons calls out Dak. LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This was Micah's barely 2nd season, yet he wore down by November, only had 1 sack in December and had 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures and was a no show against the pass vs the 49ers. He has no right to be talking against his own veteran teammates when he himself was arguably a no show since November!
They all turning on your boy while you're going down with the Dak ship.

Shame.

starfan1

Reaction score
teams actually gamed planned and doubled team Micah. teams don't do that with Dak. they know he will make enough mistakes because his brain works like a sloth.
Ya youre right teams dont gameplan for a QB. :facepalm: you ABD crew guys are unreal. Hes coming back so yall need to either adjust youre expecation which i have done since 2014 or go root for someone else

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There's a report Micah now calling out the Bills for signing Josh Allen to a long term contract. Somebody please lock Micah's twitter account. He's now violating the Player's Code.....talking about another player's pockets. SMH.
It's pretty well known - you don't talk about other players money and you don't criticize your employer. He'll either be forced to issue an apology in the coming days or to "clarify" his tweet.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So Dak can say it's okay for fans to throw debris at refs (last year's playoff loss to SF) and called out Cooper Rush this year (saying the offense will really take off when he returns from injury) but heaven forbid Parsons calls out Dak. LOL
It wasn't okay for Dak to say that...which is why the league forced him to apologize.

aikemirv

Reaction score
This tweet coupled with Parsons comments after the game, I'd say yes they are starting to be. He's also correct in both assessments.
More than a shot at Dak the players should be irritated with the size of QB contracts because it is less for everybody else. They actually strood up for themselves with the Rookie contract rules! More of the same here I think.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
they don't game plan for this QB. i didn't say they don't game plan for a good QB. i will root for you to get lost at sea.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, those QB stats Dak builds up every year just happen by chance? It's magic, eh?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If I were the veterans of this team who have earned big contracts (Dak, Zack, Tyron, D-Law, etc), I would rip Micah a new one and tell him to shut up, especially since one day he will be in their shoes carrying a highly paid contract!

This was Micah's barely 2nd season, yet he wore down by November, only had 1 sack in December and had 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures and was a no show against the pass.
Funny how in only his 2nd season Parsons has become the main player on defense and possibly the team so what does that say when a 2nd-year player has more fire than the high-priced veterans?????

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
Regarding the Aikman video earlier in this thread as it pertains to this current squad:

Aikman knew the offense, could read the defense and knew where to throw the ball. Dak is constantly having his head on a swivel, or pre-determines who he wants to throw the ball to and doesn’t come off it. If you look at the 2nd and 2 interception, Zeke was open, the guy covering him had moved back, and Zeke had peeked into the backfield, he easily could have got close to the goal line or scored on that play. Also, the middle of the field was wide open with a hole in the line right in front of Dak where he could have gotten the 2 yards needed plus more. Dak didn’t choose either option instead he looked down CD from the snap and you can see Fred Warner and Greenlaw both converge on CD and while there was a super tiny window to throw the ball, it was clearly the worst option for that play.

Someone needs to call out Dak and the offensive coaches the way Aikman is calling out everyone in this video, because Dak snd Kellen often seem like they are ‘throwing crap against a wall and seeing what sticks’ in this offense. The QB needs to know the offense better than anyone else on the field, Dak doesn’t know what his options are because he doesn’t have a mastery of this offense.

In my opinion we need more guys like Micah on this team and I hope his passion catches fire in the Locke room because that will motivate other guys to step up and rise to his level. But they have to ‘buy in’.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, Parsons is so terrible that he only amassed 14.5 sacks (regular season and playoffs) this season (13 sacks in 2021).....which is less than the 17 INT's Dak had this season.
Give me Parsons play and fire on a team over the POS Dak anyday.