Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So a supposed future HOF potential LB lost against a potential HOF LT.

I'm sorry that I have expectations that an all-pro LB win more than a single play on even the best tackles in the league. He didn't exactly look great against Lane Johnson either.
Football idiot again. Philly was chipping and doubling micah all game :laugh:

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
If I were the veterans of this team who have earned big contracts (Dak, Zack, Tyron, D-Law, etc), I would rip Micah a new one and tell him to shut up, especially since one day he will be in their shoes carrying a highly paid contract!
if they're getting paid well and performing at a high level then they wouldn't be criticized. Dak and Zeke are killing this team both on the field and salary cap, and not in a good way. there would be far fewer critics if Dak and Zeke were making half their salaries. its not their fault because Jerry caved and gave them the contracts, but nonetheless, if you're going to demand the high salary you better perform.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Football idiot again. Philly was chipping and doubling micah all game :laugh:
Again, the guy who can't follow an argument: Individual. Matchups. Meaning, these were 1 on 1 battles which Micah lost. You know who didn't lose against Lane Johnson and had a good battle with him? Demarcus Lawrence. Micah started having success when Lane Johnson went out in that first game.

You're not going to be entertained any longer. You had your chance.

Havic

Reaction score
It is a shot at Dak and I don’t mind seeing it. Let’s see how this incredible leader responds

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
For the record yes if Micah gets paid like an elite linebacker than underperformed he should be called out and held accountable too. So far dude had 2 all pro first teams and can talk all he wants.

Havic

Reaction score
Lol. Is MP gonna sign cheaper for the betterment of the team?
Micah deserves his contract, dak does not. Big difference. Have dak play like mahomes and I’ll be glad to change my mind on that

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
if they're getting paid well and performing at a high level then they wouldn't be criticized. Dak and Zeke are killing this team both on the field and salary cap, and not in a good way. there would be far fewer critics if Dak and Zeke were making half their salaries. its not their fault because Jerry caved and gave them the contracts, but nonetheless, if you're going to demand the high salary you better perform.
This was Micah's barely 2nd season, yet he wore down by November, only had 1 sack in December and had 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures and was a no show against the pass vs the 49ers. He has no right to be talking against his own veteran teammates when he himself was arguably a no show since November!

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
This was Micah's barely 2nd season, yet he wore down by November, only had 1 sack in December and had 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures and was a no show against the pass vs the 49ers. He has no right to be talking against his own veteran teammates when he himself was arguably a no show since November!
He has back to back all pro first teams and you idiots still think he wore down.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Micah seems like the first Cowboy in a long while that genuinely wants to win.
I am serious: Its a good feeling for us to have such a player again.

I am missing the times where players played because of the game and winning. And not spending time on twitter or trying to establish their brands.

Authenticity is a important thing.

starfan1

Reaction score
el torro poo poo!!! Dak was getting blasted before his contract some of it was legit some just over the top.. Now Zeke probably didnt get it before the contract. i myself dont care about the money as jerry could have aboat load of available money and hell still shop at dollar store. You perform regardless just because you arent paid like millionare doesnt mean youre free from critism..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I already said he had more than 1 pressure and played the run well hence him having a higher grade than Trent. I don't have to attempt to own you boy
....He. Had. One. Pressure. When. Matched. Up. With. Williams. Which. Is. The. Argument. You. Pea. Brain.

You're on ignore. I haven't argued with someone this desperate for a W in a while. You're worse than Nav22, at the very least, he reluctantly admitted to Dak looking like trash. You can't even admit to Micah losing to Williams in the majority of their matchups despite using the SAME EXACT source you are referencing.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Again, the guy who can't follow an argument: Individual. Matchups. Meaning, these were 1 on 1 battles which Micah lost. You know who didn't lose against Lane Johnson and had a good battle with him? Demarcus Lawrence. Micah started having success when Lane Johnson went out in that first game.

You're not going to be entertained any longer. You had your chance.
Football idiot thinks the matchup only had micah with 1 pressure. (Pff is good not perfect) Football idiot thinks the run game didn't count in their match up. Poe thang

stilltheguru

Reaction score
....He. Had. One. Pressure. When. Matched. Up. With. Williams. Which. Is. The. Argument. You. Pea. Brain.

You're on ignore. I haven't argued with someone this desperate for a W in a while. You're worse than Nav22, at the very least, he reluctantly admitted to Dak looking like trash. You can't even admit to Micah losing to Williams in the majority of their matchups despite using the SAME EXACT source you are referencing.
yes I'm referencing micah played better than trent according to pff. They take run/pass into account which is why diggs is always low. I told you I don't need a internet win. Stay mad tho lil matty

VACowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys need big big change
I don't disagree that the team needs change but I struggle to put a finger on what it should be. Sometimes I think it's Dak and sometimes I think it's an offense that depends on the players instead of helping them succeed. I don't believe a team that puts a top-five offense and a top-five defense on the field needs "big big change," but I do think the offense is stale and the whole organization could use some fresh air.

John813

Reaction score
A bit OT
I think the owners may need to institute cap limits/max spending on a player to save themselves.