Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

Ken

Reaction score
lmao...dude! You base your loyalty to Dak by what he eats and how he talks to women? I mean, yeah, he is real, a real human but that crap that you just posted has nothing to do with how he plays football.

This post is just as stupid as my buddy @Ranching saying that he knew Dak would be a good QB after he saw him pick up a paper cup that he missed throwing into a trash can. Hell, if it were me I would not have said something so crazy as that...that would have been a red flag for me...he can't even throw a paper cup into a trash can! It's a wonder some rat from under the bench did not intercept the cup.
I was talking to Micah and how he is as a person.

Reading comprehension is lacking on this forum. No wonder you guys fall for everything.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
What's your issue with me? He knows me well. I coached in his hometown and then against his hometown....he always calls me coach. Even when we talk in person. We live a few miles apart. What do your friends call you?
He cant post it here and his friend looks back at him from the mirror

shabazz

Reaction score
Definite shot at his quarterDak. I agree with him 100% but this should stay in the locker room and not for public consumption.

and beside theres no reason to proclaim what 99% of us already know

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You'll have to be more specific, that's anyone not called Roy, Ronnie or Rocky.
:laugh: Lol...so true but so funny, brother.

I don't want to name our fellow poster, especially since I do respect and like him. Plus, it's against the rules.

Just pay no attention to me. I'm just talking out of my rear end. Venting just like everyone else.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I was talking to Micah and how he is as a person.

Reading comprehension is lacking on this forum. No wonder you guys fall for everything.
lmao...I apologize, I'm just not used to interacting with you unless it's your love of Dak, so that I what I was referring to.
Oh, and by the way, cool that you and your son got to witness that.

So riddle me this, Batman. During this thread there were some saying that Parsons should just get the hell out of here because they think he threw some shade at Dak? That is what some here don't want, they don't want to hear anything negative about Dak.

Parsons is just now growing up and what he said bugs me a little, just like when Zeke did after a game in his rookie or 2nd year, he told the opposing running back and traded jerseys, Zeke told him, "get that big ole bag of money". That's when Dak got his big ole bag of money. Now it's carrying over to Parsons.

The Dallas Cowboys have no shame.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
It’s true. I get what he’s trying to say. I’ve said it fir a while. One guy dominates the salary cap
Are the defensive players turning on Dak after his poor performance on Sunday? What do you make of this tweet?

abd limits the overall talent. He can’t do it in his own. Onky a handful of guys like prime Brady, rodgers, mahomes , and p manning can elevate the team. Other guys benefit from their position. They suck the cap dry and trap the team in mediocrity. If yiu can’t win with average receivers, you don’t deserve top q b money. Dak deserves 28-32 million per. That extra money would get us over the hump. Daks mistakes cost us the gave Sunday, imagine an extra 14 million. We could have cooper abd maybe better left guard abd dt play. That alone allows us to beat San Fran even with dak. It makes the run game better.

shabazz

Reaction score
Just pay no attention to me. I'm just talking out of my rear end.
ok AC, I finally endorse something you posted:laugh:

BTW, if I knew you I’d send you a St Jude charm……he’s the patron Saint of lost causes

keep up the fight brother!………a lot of Dak supporters have gone underground but I admire your loyalty. For real

Ken

Reaction score
lmao...I apologize, I'm just not used to interacting with you unless it's your love of Dak, so that I what I was referring to.
Oh, and by the way, cool that you and your son got to witness that.

So riddle me this, Batman. During this thread there were some saying that Parsons should just get the hell out of here because they think he threw some shade at Dak? That is what some here don't want, they don't want to hear anything negative about Dak.

Parsons is just now growing up and what he said bugs me a little, just like when Zeke did after a game in his rookie or 2nd year, he told the opposing running back and traded jerseys, Zeke told him, "get that big ole bag of money". That's when Dak got his big ole bag of money. Now it's carrying over to Parsons.

The Dallas Cowboys have no shame.
I didn't say that about Micah. I don't believe he meant it maliciously.

Here is a pic of Micah trying to hide under a hoodie....it was cool for my son. He got to say good luck to him on the way out and Micah meekly said, "Thank Youuuuuu"

https://freeimage.host/i/H050hf2

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I didn't say that about Micah. I don't believe he meant it maliciously.

Here is a pic of Micah trying to hide under a hoodie....it was cool for my son. He got to say good luck to him on the way out and Micah meekly said, "Thank Youuuuuu"

https://freeimage.host/i/H050hf2

Awesome...proud dad! Love it...it look like you were telling you son, move your head down so I can take this pic, or your son was on his damn phone! lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
the Defense is good enough to win the SB now with a better QB,everybody knows it in that locker room even Dak.

cmoney23

Reaction score
I don't see how this is a shot at Dak. I think it's a comment on the system being flawed. IMO: The salary cap is a flawed concept... it's guard rails to protect billionaires from spending their money like idiots.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Micah deserves his contract, dak does not. Big difference. Have dak play like mahomes and I’ll be glad to change my mind on that
Cap space is cap space. Worth it or not, lesser cap space is worse than greater cap space. Wanna win, you gotta make a decision. Does Micah "take one for the team" on this one?

Absolutely not.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ok AC, I finally endorse something you posted:laugh:

BTW, if I knew you I’d send you a St Jude charm……he’s the patron Saint of lost causes

keep up the fight brother!………a lot of Dak supporters have gone underground but I admire your loyalty. For real
Thank you, brother Shabazz! :thumbup:

Go Cowboys! :starspin:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He and Jayron can do no wrong in my eyes...Jayron gave him one of his gloves at Practice...kid wears it all the time lol

By the way, you do know that is child abuse making your son go through what we adults have been going through for the past 27 year and more coming up?

I'm what they call a mandated reporter if I believe something is going wrong. lol. Like father, like son you two.

Reactions: Ken