Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

pitt33

Reaction score
Nothing to read into, Micah speaking facts. Generally if a QB doesn't make a championship game during his rookie contract then the likelihood of it happening gets slimmer.
This is fact.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Micah is the leader and best player on this team. Forget about Dak he’s done. Make sure you don’t ruin Micah’s career with weak QB’s. Get new QB’s now.

Praxit

Reaction score
..it will eventually cool off, end of Feb. When its all quiet on the forefront.

Ken

Reaction score
They started moving Parsons around more starting in the second after he had little success against Williams.

You can watch every snap he had against Williams here. And the excuse that nobody has success against Trent doesn't fly here - Parsons is supposed to be a potential HOF quality player, HOF quality players elevate themselves against the best. Nobody is saying he should have broken the sack record against Williams, but ONE pressure out of 15 pass rush attempts when matched up against Williams? Sorry, but no, Williams simply schooled him. Parsons didn't do a ton better in run support either.

I could have used this vid before watching every play over on defense ha

Micah needs to develop his pass rush moves, speed all the time isn't going to cut it against the elite tackles in the NFL.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Absolutely not.

Some things need to be said and if anyone has earned the right to say these things it’s him.
Agreed. He was one of the major factors of the defense going from historically bad to going top 10 in back to back seasons. Also made first team all-pro back to back years.

I understand his frustration, the high dollar offense laying an egg would be annoying.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes, football and basketball.

Nice, it hurts to lose, but sheep happens, and while I was growing up through school I was a catcher and a first base player...I played baseball all through school, was a catcher. My coaches would want me to try out for football...no thank you. I'm a sissy...I don't need that abuse. Then I made my mistake.

I tried to make music...and I still can't...after all these years. lol (help).

Reactions: Ken

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Here’s your culture. No one respects the coach and the old drunk started the Dak bashing. How is this helping in any way? This organization is an embarrassment.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Agreed. He was one of the major factors of the defense going from historically bad to going top 10 in back to back seasons. Also made first team all-pro back to back years.

I understand his frustration, the high dollar offense laying an egg would be annoying.
Yes, nobody doubts that he is supremely talented. That does not give him the right to throw his teammates under the bus. To the contrary, it gives him more of a responsibility not to

If Jerry Jones ever has the balls to trade him this off-season, that would be the day that I would be worried that he was starting to ‘get it’ when it comes to ‘team building’

Ken

Reaction score
Nice, it hurts to lose, but sheep happens, and while I was growing up through school I was a catcher and a first base player...I played baseball all through school, was a catcher. My coaches would want me to try out for football...no thank you. I'm a sissy...I don't need that abuse. Then I made my mistake.

Ha...I try and play guitar. I am horrible so I can relate...lol

I had the opposite in HS. played football and baseball coach wanted me to come play and I didn't bc I never played organized bball.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
First of all I don’t think dak is a bum at all and I don’t think McCarthy is a bad coach and I think Moore is better than people think but it’s time for a new voice here. So, please don’t lump me in with everyone else. Of course it’s a team sport and one part of the team limited the 49ers to 19 points.

I never said the cowboys aren’t talented either- I said they aren’t talented as the elite tier teams particularly on offense and let’s take a look. Bengals ; Burrow , chase, Higgins, Boyd. Eagles ; smith, brown, goedert, sanders, chiefs ; generational quarterback with speed everywhere. 49ers ; deebo, aiyuk, cmc, kittle.

Now let’s also factor the significant gap in talent burrow, mahomes, hurts (at least this season) have over dak and this guys and you think this is a fair fight? If the cowboys are going to win with dak (which I do think is possible) they need to give him as many weapons as possible. A prodigy can go into a test unprepared and ace it. A regular student needs all the preparation and help possible to get the same result.

Mahomes, burrow, Rodgers those guys are the prodigy’s. Dak needs all the help he can get just like about 25 other quarterbacks in the league
Well how are they able to out perform the "elite" teams on offense?

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Micah needs to be on the trade block. It's one thing for fans to say crap like this, but don't post this BS to social media when it's one of your teammates.

Tired of his mouth. He's getting very very close to diva levels.
We need a Dislike button.

Ken

Reaction score
This is why Troy has three rings. He, along with Michael, did not put up with slackers.
Well...this was after he had some rings.

You can say what you want with those skins on the wall.

Without them, you can only do so much.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score

Sophomore year my coaches said "Maybe you should do something else". So, I moved over to the party crowd, great times.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Ha...I try and play guitar. I am horrible so I can relate...lol

I had the opposite in HS. played football and baseball coach wanted me to come play and I didn't bc I never played organized bball.

That's awesome...the football players would all call me a sissy for not playing with them...I be smart not big and dumb and stupid, big old dudes. Baseball was my thing growing up. I could tell you tons of stuff about baseball and us football, sports and music is what I love...and knowing wrong from right.

Reactions: Ken

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
They don’t when it matters. They are inconsistent. They have weeks were they look unstoppable and put up points and are great on 3rd down and then the next week have duds. That starts with the quarterback- he looks great one game and terrible the next and he’s not going anywhere.

Again, your falling for the trap of stats. Stats don’t always tell the truth and your being selective with the stats you look at. Look at how much separation our receivers generate. Look at how other teams cover our wide receivers. there’s no way you can tell me you trust this team and this quarterback with their “stats” over a team like the 49ers, bengals or the chiefs.

you put up 50 points on the colts of the world.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Ridiculous. The defense has sucked for decades and always let down the offense.
last year, except for turnovers, the defense still sucked and couldn’t stop the run or keep teams from scoring after we took a lead. This year the defense looked like the real deal for the early part of the season, but still couldn’t stop the run. The defense sucked down the stretch and gave up leads and lots of points. So they stepped up and played a great game vs SF and now want to point fingers at the offense?!

I refuse to think they are that stupid….but Micah has sounded pretty stupid every time someone sticks a mic in his face lately. The Cowboys defense needs to play much more consistently for a bit before they even think anything about the offense, and even then, professionals don’t talk in public.
The offense has been a reason for a lot of loses since 2016

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Here’s your culture. No one respects the coach and the old drunk started the Dak bashing. How is this helping in any way? This organization is an embarrassment.

If it’s a country club on the inside it’s nice to hear from Parsons.

We can’t just keep lining up and doing the same thing over and over.

Had we won a Super Bowl like Philly the coach would’ve got a lifetime contract and Wentz would still be our QB. That’s how the Cowboys operate.