Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

Zman5

Reaction score
And what has Dak done since? You want a hint?
Doesn't matter what he did or what we think of him. Jerry still loves him.

We should all know by now after the JG fiasco. It doesn't matter what anybody thinks. Jerry will do what he wants. It's good to be the king.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It's not a individual game. It's a team sport.

It's laughable that non of you who claim there's no talent, bum qb, and bad coaching(I'm in this one) have no answer to how is Dallas able to have the number 1 offense while having trash on offense.

Now if you people would say they have stupid players on offense then id agree. The penalties, the play at times, and the playcalling all fit under the stupidity column, not the talent column.
First of all I don’t think dak is a bum at all and I don’t think McCarthy is a bad coach and I think Moore is better than people think but it’s time for a new voice here. So, please don’t lump me in with everyone else. Of course it’s a team sport and one part of the team limited the 49ers to 19 points.

I never said the cowboys aren’t talented either- I said they aren’t talented as the elite tier teams particularly on offense and let’s take a look. Bengals ; Burrow , chase, Higgins, Boyd. Eagles ; smith, brown, goedert, sanders, chiefs ; generational quarterback with speed everywhere. 49ers ; deebo, aiyuk, cmc, kittle.

Now let’s also factor the significant gap in talent burrow, mahomes, hurts (at least this season) have over dak and this guys and you think this is a fair fight? If the cowboys are going to win with dak (which I do think is possible) they need to give him as many weapons as possible. A prodigy can go into a test unprepared and ace it. A regular student needs all the preparation and help possible to get the same result.

Mahomes, burrow, Rodgers those guys are the prodigy’s. Dak needs all the help he can get just like about 25 other quarterbacks in the league

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I said it when he was drafted. He is a culture changer.

The problem is Dak, Zeke and a group of others are from the Garrett era of "slap on the butt for missing a kick" and "clapping for interceptions".
Zee is probably gone. Dallas can draft a back that can out play Zeke for much cheaper.

Ken

Reaction score
By the way, you do know that is child abuse making your son go through what we adults have been going through for the past 27 year and more coming up?

I'm what they call a mandated reporter if I believe something is going wrong. lol. Like father, like son you two.
Ya I felt bad...the kid took the loss harder than me.

went to bed at like 8 pm with his 5 jerseys on lol

It hit me I may have set him up for a lifetime of failure lol

mcmvp

Reaction score
Micah needs to be on the trade block. It's one thing for fans to say crap like this, but don't post this BS to social media when it's one of your teammates.

Tired of his mouth. He's getting very very close to diva levels.
This is the truth...I'd say he's already there. Some people can handle fame, while some don't know how to behave. In a team environment, it's entirely ok to feel this way...it's another to say it for the world to hear. That screams that he is a "me" player. He may want to win, but his instinct is to shout out: "hey, this isn't on me...I'm talented...this guy's not and he's overpaid". That is not leadership. It doesn't matter if he's right or not.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Ya I felt bad...the kid took the loss harder than me.

went to bed at like 8 pm with his 5 jerseys on lol

It hit me I may have set him up for a lifetime of failure lol

Not even...the Cowboys will still play some good games. I love the cowboys like we all do, but I don't wear any cowboys merch anymore. Does you boy play ball of some sort?

mcmvp

Reaction score
Imagine the draft capital/players the Cowboys could get for him via trade....just saying.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You mean they moved him around all game.

Sure, Trent did well against him. He did get one hit on the qb thru trent...but he moved all over.

Show who has had success over Trent Williams.
They started moving Parsons around more starting in the second after he had little success against Williams.

You can watch every snap he had against Williams here. And the excuse that nobody has success against Trent doesn't fly here - Parsons is supposed to be a potential HOF quality player, HOF quality players elevate themselves against the best. Nobody is saying he should have broken the sack record against Williams, but ONE pressure out of 15 pass rush attempts when matched up against Williams? Sorry, but no, Williams simply schooled him. Parsons didn't do a ton better in run support either.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Parsons wants to win a SB, he'll have to play somewhere other than Dallas...

khiladi

Reaction score
Trent Williams is arguably the best OL in the game. He’s better than Parsons is as a rusher, who remember is really a LB. It’s like Erik Williams pre-accident abusing Reggie White.

Usually when OL reach the level of absolute beast for their position, they pretty much win every matchup.

mcmvp

Reaction score
100% totally nothing. Trolls grasping at straws

Maybe hes trying to say how much Zeke sucks.
Yes… That has to be it. Of course he’s talking about the RB position even though he mentioned QBs in his tweet. This is the outstanding logic that we need in this discussion.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes… That has to be it. Of course he’s talking about the RB position even though he mentioned QBs in his tweet. This is the outstanding logic that we need in this discussion.
Hes clearly jealous of the weapons Purdy and these other QBs have. Hence the fact he is bummed he has the horrid Zeke.

Anything in regards to thinking he was cutting up Dak is troll logic.

plymkr

Reaction score
I don’t really care about the other teams tho and I doubt parsons does. Besides Kansas City who has mahomes who can win with any core….the niners have Deebo, aiyuk, kittle, cmc. The eagles have smith, brown, goedert,. The bengals have chase and tee Higgins.

The franchise needs to put as much talent around dak as it possibly can and stop hoping guys like Tolbert pan out or hoping Gallup comes back from injury what he was. You can’t take half measures with dak he’s not that level of qb that makes everyone better and can just win regardless of his surroundings
Yes, this goes back to the discussion of building a roster based on hope. We hoped Tolbert, KJ, and sub par DTs would pan out and play well. We hoped Tyron wouldn't get hurt. We hoped Dak would play at an elite level.

Our front office uses hope as a driving force when making decisions. That's a fundamental flaw with this organization. Real football guys don't use hope, they use results.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Calling out your team mate is NEVER a good idea. You handle that behind closed doors.

I know today's social media driven world will dis agree but I can't picture D.D Lewis calling out Danny White or vise Versa after THE CATCH game

Just stinks to high Hell !!!!

C'mon Micah, I expect turdbreath's on here to throw players under the bus, You're better than that

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Yes, this goes back to the discussion of building a roster based on hope. We hoped Tolbert, KJ, and sub par DTs would pan out and play well. We hoped Tyron wouldn't get hurt. We hoped Dak would play at an elite level.

Our front office uses hope as a driving force when making decisions. That's a fundamental flaw with this organization. Real football guys don't use hope, they use results.
Exactly. They always assume the best case scenario will play out. You can’t do that. It’s a half measure and just by the law if averages wrong.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It's true dak lost the team and I don't blame them one bit
Easy now. Dak will be out in his Dak Yard throwing slants and curls. Hopefully the landscaping guy doesn’t pick him off multiple times.

“The ceiling is the roof!” ~ MJ