Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He may be correct but he oughta keep those kind of thoughts to himself
Why? Because what's left of Dak's little cult of supporters are all having a big sad right now and this hurts their feelings?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dak brings this on himself. Since day 1 the narrative has been 'everybody but Dak'.

Receivers can't get separation, the o-line can't block, defense can't hold a lead, etc, etc, etc.

I can't recall ever hearing Dak defend them, much less take any blame on himself. When you do that, you eventually get this.

This guys is as much of a leader as I am a professional QB.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Then you stick to what you know and I'll stick to what I know! BTW. There is a long line of military service in my family. 3 wars, Brigadier General all the way down to grunts....I know more than you know
So you know the military by way of osmosis and not direct involvement yet you know more than I know? Okay skippy.

tromofan

Reaction score
Ordinarily, I would say it takes a large set of stones for a second year player to speak out like this about his own team's QB. But if one man is gonna eat 20 percent of your cap, hamstringing the team's future, he better be a damn sight better than Dak.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This tweet coupled with Parsons comments after the game, I'd say yes they are starting to be. He's also correct in both assessments.
When you go out and do your job to the best of your ability and another teammate doesn't then why not? How many times have you seen Tom Brady get on a WR or a lineman because they weren't up to par? No difference here. Fraudo I mean Dak wanted $40 million a year so he needs to play like it not like a $10 million a year guy. Don't take it out on Micah, take it out on Dak.

Redline360

Reaction score
If you can't deduce that was agent saving face post you don't follow sports in general at all. Happens all the time

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Michael Irvin who stabbed a teammate while he was hopped up on cocaine. And with all the crap that came out about those 90s Cowboys, even when Jimmy was here, they'd be making Twitter rounds constantly. It was easier then to keep things hush hush.
What's a little cocaine fueled stabbing between team mates?

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s a shot at the FO. Daks not on a rookie deal. These rookie qbs have more talent around them.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak was on a rookie deal once.

Had the best O-line in the NFL, the 2 time rushing champ, Pro-Bowl WRs, HOF TE....

Annnnnnnnnnnd did nothing with it.

Dak is the weak link.
HOF TE… Not at that point. He wouldn’t come off the field long enough to develop another. After watching Dak turn it on and dice up playoff teams and then blowing games he could have won I can’t disagree. But once they took designed runs out of Daks game I knew this may happen. And now Elliot is not the RB he was. And Pollard will never be what Elliot was. Time to rebuild and put more talent around Dak or get a rookie qb. But Dak has a no trade clause. Get a rookie and watch him struggle and back in cones Dak for a 8 game streak and get to the playoffs and…