Parsons vs Pitts

kskboys

Reaction score
Parsons is the Generational Talent that Pitts Pimpers were crying for before the draft. There was talk of trading up to get him. Lol.
Truthfully, I was in shock at the number of posters who thought Pitts would be the difference maker. Wonder if any of them can now admit the difference maker was much more important on D?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Pitts was so called bpa so all the bpa dudes better not say they don't regret it.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Ware was good but nothing like Parsons. The thing that always bothered me about Ware was he never made that game changing play in crunch time for us.

Ware had over 100 career sacks. Parsons has 13 and was invisible against San Francisco. I like Parsons a LOT but tap the brakes a bit.

Aven8

Reaction score
Ware had over 100 career sacks. Parsons has 13 and was invisible against San Francisco. I like Parsons a LOT but tap the brakes a bit.

Invisible? Lol……the dude went out with a concussion and wobbly (should have never got back in btw) and proceeded to make like 12 tackles.

I liked Ware a lot, but this dude is a different breed. He can do it all.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Invisible? Lol……the dude went out with a concussion and wobbly (should have never got back in btw) and proceeded to make like 12 tackles.

I liked Ware a lot, but this dude is a different breed. He can do it all.
No doubt, Amigo. You can't explain to some people that Parsons was the only DL/LB San Francisco had to game plan against

kskboys

Reaction score
Ware was good but nothing like Parsons. The thing that always bothered me about Ware was he never made that game changing play in crunch time for us.
He was worn out. For around 6-7 years, Ware played the most snaps in football. You really gotta think this out before falling for the media spew.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was worn out. For around 6-7 years, Ware played the most snaps in football. You really gotta think this out before falling for the media spew.
Parcells was asked that in a pc and while he didn't just come out and say it, anytime Ware was out the other team rolled. They had a coach on Ware watch.

The problem with Ware and Ratliff was they were gassed by the 4Q as they were both high motor guys. Johnson had the luxury of resting his DL and OL for the 4Q so that they'd be fresh.

The other thing is that the NFL was far more balanced run to pass when Ware played so fighting off OL in the run game takes a lot out of DL, which is why they try and keep them off the LB's.