Twitter: Patrick Mahomes: Being compared to Romo is Awesome!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I had to change my screen name my friend

You can change your screen name without creating a new account. Did you create a new account because your last account was banned? You may have just outed yourself. lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
If you care to educate yourself and read the extent of some of Romo's costly interceptions and turnovers here is a good link if you have the time to read.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/909832-tony-romos-10-most-horrendous-turnovers-so-far#slide2
Out of top 200 QBs all-time

Romo is 3rd in 4th quarter comeback wins per start and 5th in game-winning drives per start.
That is all-time in the history of the league.
Up there with guys like Unitas, P Manning, Brady, Brees, YA Tittle, Wilson, etc

Source is Pro Football Reference

Every QB has game-ending picks at times.
Tom Brady had 4 in one season! Romo went 4 full seasons in a row without that many....combined
And No, he's not nearly Tom Brady. But I'm just saying that some people ONLY remember Romo's screw-ups.

And that bozo Bleacher Report opinion piece is one of the dumbest I've ever seen.
The guy started in 133 games, yet this guy is searching for turnovers all over the map....many completely out of context. Just a total hit piece. A (non division, no conference) Tennessee Titan game? A Bills game during the season that he played poorly in...but we won? The final hail mary endzone pass with no time left vs the Giants (after throwing a perfect, should've been game-winner, the previous pass to Crayton)? The Minnesota Massacre? The Philly massacre?
"Educate Yourself"???
Give me a break.
:lmao:
Says a lot that you use that as your research. What a freaking joke.

Last edited:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
:starspin:
If you care to educate yourself and read the extent of some of Romo's costly interceptions and turnovers here is a good link if you have the time to read.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/909832-tony-romos-10-most-horrendous-turnovers-so-far#slide2
Gee, I’ve never seen anything like this before :rolleyes:

These lists are a joke. The idea that a turnover against the Buffalo Bills in the middle of a 13-3 season is a “crucial” turnover is laughable. There isn’t a QB alive who played any length of the time in the NFL that you couldn’t build a similar, longer list. It’s all part of the job. I certainly hope this isn’t the magic bullet you were saving to justify your nonsensical statements.

DFWJC

Reaction score
:starspin:
Gee, I’ve never seen anything like this before :rolleyes:

These lists are a joke. The idea that a turnover against the Buffalo Bills in the middle of a 13-3 season is a “crucial” turnover is laughable. There isn’t a QB alive who played any length of the time in the NFL that you couldn’t build a similar, longer list. It’s all part of the job. I certainly hope this isn’t the magic bullet you were saving to justify your nonsensical statements.
So bizarre. Yeah, that really educated you. :rolleyes:
Looked like some 5th grader wrote that Bleacher Report piece. Just a joke.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tony Romo is an immensely talented quarterback who puts up great statistics, although the knack on him is that he can’t win the big game.

This person doesn't even check his own work. I don't understand how these are stats of his "most costly" turnovers, when he won one of those games.

I mean no offense to you, brother, but I don't find this article useful for your statement. Unless it's clear that he was completely to blame for the turnovers, it's hard to use this writer's examples as a gauge.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Romo is 3rd in 4th quarter comeback wins per start and 5th in game-winning drives per start.

Tom Brady had 4 in one season! Romo went 4 full seasons in a row without that many....combined
And No, he's not nearly Tom Brady. But I'm just saying that some people ONLY remember Romo's screw-ups.

And that bozo Bleacher Report opinion piece is one of the dumbest I've ever seen.
The guy started in 133 games, yet this guy is searching for turnovers all over the map....many completely out of context. Just a total hit piece. A (non division, no conference) Tennessee Titan game? A Bills game during the season that he played poorly in...but we won? The final hail mary endzone pass with no time left vs the Giants (after throwing a perfect, should've been game-winner, the previous pass to Crayton)? The Minnesota Massacre? The Philly massacre?
"Educate Yourself"???
Give me a break.
I'm not used to seeing you react this derisively, brother.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Tony Romo was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This tells me all i need to know. Your views about certain things just shows the type of person you really are. Your parents should be ashamed

Makes no sense, so nurses, sheriff, evidence all showing signs that it was indeed an assault that took place shortly before she went to the hospital doesn't matter. The fact that multiple other women came forward with similar stories doesn't matter.

What matter is the fact that you liked that he could dribble and shoot a ball real good and it's hard for you to admit someone you idolized was a piece of crap that got off easy for a disgusting crime? LOL Imagine being you right now and think you're on the right side.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tony Romo was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
Love the new avatar, brother! lol

Reactions: G2

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JcOC6gy.gif

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score

Great

Tom Brady had 4 in one season! Romo went 4 full seasons in a row without that

many....combined

"Educate Yourself"???
Give me a break.

"Educate Yourself"???
Give me a break.

great post.