Patrick Surtain the next Revis

Rajveer

Reaction score
Same here. Have also watched every game.

It’s unbelievable the WR’s we’ve had the past few years, especially Waddle. He is unreal! He dominated the first few games of year before his injury.

Your also right about those certain draft eligible Prospects. I’d love to have them all!

Surtain in the 1st, Leatherwood in the 2nd if Tyron Smith isn’t able to get Healthy. If not, Barmore wouldn’t be a bad Consolation prize.

You didn’t mention Dylon Moses, what’s yours opinion on him at LB?
Dylon was a top 10 prospect when he first started, I think his injury put him back a little. He just was not the same when he got back. However if he comes back to 100%, he is right up there with the rest of the guys.

Reactions: JPM

tunahelper

Reaction score
I’ve watched every Alabama game for the past Decade or so and I’m willing to bet my next years Salary that Patrick Surtain will become a Star.

Kid has been drilled on Technique & Fundamentals since he could walk (His exact words). His father was a NFL CB so it makes sense.

Even in the CFP game against Notre Dane. The Head Coach for the Irish said he has told his QB all week to never throw at Surtain no matter what and they didn’t except 1Time when Surtain almost got the Interception. The Commentator even pointed out that Surtain was trying to Bait ‘Book(IrishQB) into passing his way.

The Kid is special, and would transform our Secondary. Add Him & a Safety = our Secondary massive improvement, also can’t forget Diggs with a year under his belt and healthy.

Thoughts?

Side Note: Surtain has Started at CB since Day1, walked onto Alabama Campus.

His dad was a great CB.