Patriots - 31 vs. Chargers - 14 (Q4) *Game Thread*

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Down 24-0, I personally would have gone for it on 4th and 2. No guts no glory. The Chargers may already be out of this one, but they should be more aggressive right now to try and get back into this game.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Maybe the GM wishes Marty was still around. What a little sissy he is.....so he can't get along with the coach, suck it up and deal.....dont fire the guy who got you to 14-2 and to the playoffs. It wasn't Marty's fault his defensive player fumbled an INT that could have sealed the deal.

Oh well, who cares....I am glad SD is struggling.....just wish NE was also.

on a personal note, I would love to see the Chiefs fire Herm and rehire Marty........then let Marty turn the Chiefs around before retiring.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
numnuts23;1649422 said:
Lets go guys......Over/Under on Peyton Manning commercials tonight....line set at 4, starting now...8:25 pm

4?

Oh that's an easy over unless you mean 4 different commercials. ;)

sk0aL

Reaction score
Norv Turner is simply not a good NFL head coach. He belongs in the booth.

Also, I believe Laurence Maroney will be a top 5 RB in this league for years.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;1649456 said:
Anyone beginning to think that maybe SD blew it by letting Brees go and keeping rivers?
Considering how much Brees has stunk up the joint the last two weeks, I don't think so.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Will the Cowboys and the Patronized be the Super Bowl XLII matchup? Me thinks so, ironic now that Parcells and Bledsoe have flown the coop.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's amazing how they have an answer for anything a team does. Almost un-human like.

utrunner07

Reaction score
BS on that call BS...wow Belicheck is paying the refs off now. The guy was going for the ball, no doubt. rediculous....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
it does help when you have two teams against one

not hard to see why Brady is never touched, and there's been several other pathetic official moments as well

David

superpunk

Reaction score
The problem, and the reason they seem to get phenomenal pressure in our defense while we don't, can be summed up in their front three being very good, and ours is nasty crap.

Except for Ratliff. I like me some Ratliff.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Hoodie sold his soul to the Devil for insider information on every team for the remainder of his coaching career........hope he enjoys those trophies and rings while he is sitting on Satan's lap down in Hell....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
superpunk;1649541 said:
The problem, and the reason they seem to get phenomenal pressure in our defense while we don't, can be summed up in their front three being very good, and ours is nasty crap.

Except for Ratliff. I like me some Ratliff.

I can't see the game, but I agree with you on this one.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
San Diego's GM was an idiot to fire Shotty and hire a softie like Norv. I don't care about his playoff record, Shotty is a dang good football coach who was directly responsible for San Diego's turnaround from picking #1 to best record in the league. I cannot understand why more people don't give him credit for that amazing turnaround.

Also this was an easy call tonight. Mild mannered Norv going into NE's backyard with all the controversy from last year's playoff game and this week's controversy. It was obvious to see that NE was going to be more determined and focused for this game than any other game on their schedule. The us against the world mentality.

zeromaster

Reaction score
sk0aL;1649521 said:
Norv Turner is simply not a good NFL head coach. He belongs in the booth.
I think any doubt that remained should be gone after this season if things keep going the way they are.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Biggems;1649556 said:
The Hoodie sold his soul to the Devil for insider information on every team for the remainder of his coaching career........hope he enjoys those trophies and rings while he is sitting on Satan's lap down in Hell....
:laugh1: :laugh2: yeah he has all the data he needs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1649559 said:
San Diego's GM was an idiot to fire Shotty and hire a softie like Norv. I don't care about his playoff record, Shotty is a dang good football coach who was directly responsible for San Diego's turnaround from picking #1 to best record in the league. I cannot understand why more people don't give him credit for that amazing turnaround.

Also this was an easy call tonight. Mild mannered Norv going into NE's backyard with all the controversy from last year's playoff game and this week's controversy. It was obvious to see that NE was going to be more determined and focused for this game than any other game on their schedule. The us against the world mentality.

I agree they dont look good at all. There offense looked awful last week as well. A healthy Moss makes NE darn near impossible to stop.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1649559 said:

I think Schottenheimer is one of the most overrated coaches ever...boneheaded decisions the past couple times the Chargers were in the playoffs lost his teams games...

David