Patriots - 31 vs. Chargers - 14 (Q4) *Game Thread*

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Who's idea again was it to fire 14-2 Marty Schottenheimer?

Norv Turner - oh my

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Rivers is having a rough night. He looks scared to death.

Also, I know SD is down quite a bit, but they have completely gone away from Tomlinson.

sacase

Reaction score
wow, the pats are taunting and late hitting the QB and not getting personal fouls, ***?

Man this whole situation stinks. Belicheat gets fined 500k and then gets a contract extension that I bet covers the 500k he was fined. Good job Goodel.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan;1649613 said:
So is SD overhyped or are the Pats just that good?

no new england is just that good and Norv Turner and Ted Cottrell are set up to fail.

In the nfl right now there are the nobody's like kansas city, the average like cincy, the maybe slightly above average like Dallas, green Bay and denver the above average like Indy, maybe sd and maybe pittsburgh and then there is new england.

I dont think anyone can compete with them. New england just has it all right now and everyone is looking up at them. They can play in a shoot out, they can play in a pound it out and punt game and they make virtually no mistakes and put the pressure on the other team before they even leave the dressing room.

Had we played new england today we would have lost by 4 td's or more. We really need newman and ellis. Hopefully we can squeek out one more against grossman, although I doubt he can play worse than trent green did today. I hope he does.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This is funny. The Pats have one of the best receivers in the game and they have upgraded their talent more this year than over past years. They are playing at home and are beating a team coached by Norv Turner.

Just because they are beating the Chargers now, doesn't mean they didn't cheat in the past. You people have short term memories. I will always be skeptical of the Pats.