Patriots - 31 vs. Chargers - 14 (Q4) *Game Thread*

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I don't believe a damn thing Bob Kraft just said.

He had zero knowledge of what was going on... :rolleyes:

utrunner07

Reaction score
"bob did you have any knowledge of this practice before it happened?"
-no, ...well what else is he going to say....

"are you going to punish him further?"
-no...he has been punished enough...blah blah blah....i didnt think it deserved this kind of punishment blah blah blah...so im going to give belicheat a huge contract extension...oh how convienent for a man that just paid half a million.

This whole thing is messed up...they continually cheated....over and over and over....its disgusting and basically everyone is going to get off with nothing...Belicheck gets an extension...Kraft fined 250k...pocket change, first round draft pick...ooohhhh wow they have another....

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
dbair1967;1649580 said:
I think Schottenheimer is one of the most overrated coaches ever...boneheaded decisions the past couple times the Chargers were in the playoffs lost his teams games...

David

He is too conservative for me, and he's definitely snakebit, but look at his record and what the teams were like that he took over. He takes bad teams and gets them in the playoffs almost every year. Not many coaches can say that.

I'm just saying San Diego could do a lot worse than Shotty and they did!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1649549 said:
What's with the sig?

:confused:

numnuts23;1649555 said:
I was about to ask the same thing?

My second favorite team this year is whoever is playing the Browns...

I had a Cincy sig up earlier...

I'm just showing my support... ;)

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
The Pats will already have a two game lead after tonight.... But such is life in the AFC LEAST.....6 easy wins for NE

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
But its nice to see a defence put pressure on the QB and actually tackle though..... Dallas should be taking notes

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Cheating, blah blah blah, more cheating, blah, no calls, the refs must be in it, blah blah, and more cheating... sigh.

The Patriots are a great team, period.

We better be ready by the time they come around.

No excuses about tapes and no calls, Brady is the man, Moss is officially back and their defenses is brilliant.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rivers looks like he has gone back to his strange delivery... and he is connecting...

I think he should... it's what made him one of the most successful QB's in the history of college football...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1649609 said:
He is too conservative for me, and he's definitely snakebit, but look at his record and what the teams were like that he took over. He takes bad teams and gets them in the playoffs almost every year. Not many coaches can say that.

I'm just saying San Diego could do a lot worse than Shotty and they did!

I dunno....his SD tam was loaded...the Browns were loaded when he was there and KC always had alot of talent on defense and the OL...it isnt like he took a team of ragtags and won with them

and he's one of the worst postseason coaches ever

David

jimmy40

Reaction score
smarta5150;1649641 said:
Cheating, blah blah blah, more cheating, blah, no calls, the refs must be in it, blah blah, and more cheating... sigh.

No excuses about tapes and no calls, Brady is the man, Moss is officially back and their defenses is brilliant.
Shhhhhhhhhh, you'll disturb the whine festival.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
smarta5150;1649641 said:

Yep.

Don't get me wrong, they should have been hit harder for cheating no matter what. But that team is still stacked and is going to win a lot of games.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Well, dbair, then why has the Chargers looked so bad so far? You are so eager to say that Schot was so bad- kind of hard to explain this.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
burmafrd;1649670 said:
Well, then why has the Chargers looked so bad so far? You are so eager to say that Schot was so bad- kind of hard to explain this.

Well....they did lose two of the best coordinators in the game.

burmafrd

Reaction score
BB supposedly lost two great coordinators as well and still kept getting to the playoffs with very good seasons. (but then he did cheat). Norv just cannot get it done.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd;1649685 said:
BB supposedly lost two great coordinators as well and still kept getting to the playoffs with very good seasons. (but then he did cheat). Norv just cannot get it done.

didnt they beat Chicago last week?

Isnt New England one of the best teams in the league?

dude its two weeks into the season

David