Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

Diehardblues

Reaction score
getting a hooker is one thing and I really don't care much about it. Trafficking is a HUGE issue for me and if Donald Sterling lost his franchise, was banned from the NBA and fined - the same goes for Kraft.
Different set of circumstances.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I was hoping the article read, "Roger Goodell charged With Soliciting Prostitution."

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

If it's true that these ladies were part of the human trafficking ring, then Bob Kraft should have to sell the Patriots, and until sold the Patriots should be banned from participating in Free Agency and the Draft and forbidden from signing their own free agents. Participating in anyway that allow human traffickers to thrive should be dealt with harshly.

Whoa!
Man, this accomplished in life DUDE was merely utilizing the offered services of an( obviously legitimately licensed) establishment,of which said 'establishment' is possibly under investigation pertaining to human trafficking, this is getting 'spun' like Mr. Kraft is ferreting illegal sex slaves into the country ,aboard his personally owned nuclear powered submarine or something,,,SHEESE! o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jerry is actually smarter than Kraft when it comes to these things. Just bring them on your boat or party bus Bob. Maybe this will start the Pats downward spiral.
Ha! " Smarter " is quite laughable, now , more Wizened&Wiley in the polished to perfection practised
"gone a' whorin' " stylized arts? Then,Ya, you'd be cutting major scorecard point's in hitting the X- ring:cool:

:starspin::thumbup:o_O:thumbup::starspin:

Mannix

Reaction score
------CC, guess he was looking for a new market to sell his Kraft cheese?

You sticking with that one?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Haven't read thru this thread. Any chance Jerruh is involved? Adam Schefter said Kraft isn't the only big name.