Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
So is Kraft gonna be banned from the combine like the kid who got into a fist fight at a McDonalds when he was seventeen??
Or how about Zeke who got six games for a crime he was never charged for and exonerated by the league’s own investigator?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Eh, who cares as long as it was consensual? If trafficking was involved, bust those responsible.

Since it IS illegal where he did it, that's conduct detrimental to the League though. Suspend the entire Patriots roster for two games. :laugh:

They'd still win the AFC East by a game, maybe two... lol.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I believe this is a misdemeanor and he will get a slap on the wrist. Its what the league will do that makes this interesting.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Human trafficking is a pretty serious matter. If Kraft is somehow involved in that, not only does he need to go to jail, he should be forced to sell the team.

More likely however, he just got caught with a prostitute. While not a great look, it's not a huge deal, IMO.

I find it hard to believe that Kraft would get involved in a human trafficking ring. More likely he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And like anything else today the media will post the “ click bait” more sensational headline.

Not to get overly political but he should use the what I do in my private life ( sex if true) is my business defense.

This will come down to a Goodell / Kraft Pats grudge match

punchnjudy

Reaction score
When did the police realize the women were being forced against their will?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And like anything else today the media will post the “ click bait” more sensational headline.

Not to get overly political but he should use the what I do in my private life ( sex if true) is my business defense.

I don't think anything is clickbait yet. The media has pointed out, he's only getting a misdemeanor as of now. The biggest issue here is, there are even BIGGER names than Kraft involved. So, I'm guessing this is probably going to become very political - because that's the only way I can see this going. Probably caught some senators/governors going there for some fun.

Either way, Kraft is a moron and no, this stuff isn't just "his business" - what he's doing is illegal, he owns a team with national and even international attention. He's a public figure. Not sure how they go about disciplining owners - but a simple allegation got an owner to step down just a year ago.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Billionaires don’t go to Asian massage parlors. There is something else going on there. Much much bigger than is being reported.

WWG1WGA

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I believe this is a misdemeanor and he will get a slap on the wrist. Its what the league will do that makes this interesting.
Very true. This will no doubt fall under the Personal Conduct Policy. I’d look for Kraft to be suspended for about 2-6 games and a hefty fine. Maybe a million or more. Remember this isn’t his first fine

One of the most embarrassing breaches of the law by a NFL owner since Irsay in Indianapolis which he was slapped pretty hard. I’d expect a much stiffer fine and suspension especially for one of the most visible owners in the league.

Unfortunately for Kraft this won’t be a happening ending:)

Flamma

Reaction score

As of right now he's just charged with soliciting a prostitute, that's not even a slap on the wrist. But if he's caught up in the trafficking part, that's entirely different.

kskboys

Reaction score

Soliciting a prostitute is illegal.

lukin2006

Reaction score
2rn0W1p.mp4