Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is to his wife. Sad

I don't know. She might see it as being one step closer to cardiac arrest.

Actually, scratch that. She doesn't need a heart attack anymore. Would probably need three mail boxes to handle all the letters from divorce attorneys.

Last edited:

Sammy

Reaction score
High-priced call girls keep journals and can blackmail them later. He probably thought no one would know of his acts in a place like that. On the other hand, pretty stupid of him to not know something shady was going on.

The thing is, none of these guys have to pay for it. Any one of them can go to a nightclub and have 10 girls willing to go home with them within the hour. Of course they're expecting the old rich guy will reward them in some way, but they don't talk about compensation beforehand, so it's not prostitution. Afterwards the girl says hey, I need new shoes. And the old guy says give your number to my body guard on your way out and he'll take you shopping tomorrow. The bodyguard or personal assistant or whoever goes with her pays cash so the girl can return it later for a cash refund.

Yeah there are women hanging out in those clubs just waiting to go back to the hotel with a famous person they can get rich off blackmail afterwards, but at least in that case he's only in trouble with his wife and family, not the law. In fact, in most cases if he wishes to take it to the law, they will be on his side. Blackmail is illegal. The guy who tried to blackmail Letterman for sleeping with his girlfriend (or was it wife?) went to prison, IIRC.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The thing is, none of these guys have to pay for it. Any one of them can go to a nightclub and have 10 girls willing to go home with them within the hour. Of course they're expecting the old rich guy will reward them in some way, but they don't talk about compensation beforehand, so it's not prostitution. Afterwards the girl says hey, I need new shoes. And the old guy says give your number to my body guard on your way out and he'll take you shopping tomorrow. The bodyguard or personal assistant or whoever goes with her pays cash so the girl can return it later for a cash refund.

Yeah there are women hanging out in those clubs just waiting to go back to the hotel with a famous person they can get rich off blackmail afterwards, but at least in that case he's only in trouble with his wife and family, not the law. In fact, in most cases if he wishes to take it to the law, they will be on his side. Blackmail is illegal. The guy who tried to blackmail Letterman for sleeping with his girlfriend (or was it wife?) went to prison, IIRC.

Agree, I would just pick up what I wanted and maybe buy her a car or something afterwards :laugh:

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know. She might see it as being one step closer to cardiac arrest.

Actually, scratch that. She doesn't need a heart attack anymore. Would probably need three mail boxes to handle all the letters from divorce attorneys.

I don't think she sees anything as she has been dead since 2011. He has not remarried.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I don't think she sees anything as she has been dead since 2011. He has not remarried.

My bad - I thought she was talking about the 39 year old he's been pictured with, but, yeah, they're just dating.

Flamma

Reaction score
My bad - I thought she was talking about the 39 year old he's been pictured with, but, yeah, they're just dating.

I really see no reason for him to take that sort of chance. I believe he is looking for something he can't easily get. He won't be charged for anything like that, but I think that's what he was doing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I really see no reason for him to take that sort of chance. I believe he is looking for something he can't easily get. He won't be charged for anything like that, but I think that's what he was doing.
o_O
If Robert Kraft came out as gay, the PC NFL wouldn't dare take his team away. Especially if he hires Kapernick and trades Brady to Jerruh.
I highly doubt it there will be a closet move anytime soon by Mr. Krafty. SLIDE IMAGE TO LEFT:laugh:

Last edited:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
and to the sex slave forced to actually give the act for nothing
if this was a cowboys player or coach espn would be screaming from the top of the world how bad this is. Really bad look here because the women were pretty much sex slaves from other countries kraft thould get the book thrown at him but he wont because the rich and powerful run this country

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't want to hear excuses for the guy. This is what happens when you go the illegal route to get pleasure.

No sympathy, I don't care about the "MAKE IT LEGAL" arguments - as of right now, it's not legal, he broke the law, and due to it being illegal you know there is a chance these women are forced to do these things.

If there is a God, he'll have some serious explaining to do when he comes face to face in a few years.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If not for the possibility of human trafficking aspect, this story is getting WAY overblown, most any massage parlor in any major city that is being watched as this one was would have the same results.....I was just watching CNN and they were talking with the DA of that county and he looked like he was loving all of the publicity.

zerofill

Reaction score
With girls in illegal sex trafficking rings that very well may also be underage.

I haven't really read much on the story. But, is there something that says he knew it was sex trafficking, and minors? Or was he just an old guy going to a "love you long time" place?