Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

triplets_93

Reaction score
2ug3zz.jpg

rags

Reaction score
Wonder how Kraft plans to get off. And, you can interpret the last 2 words any way you want.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Interesting that he denies any illegal activity.

Any lawyers here know if Kraft's attorneys would have been allowed to review the evidence yet? When a relative of mine was busted for a (sadly, far worse) sex crime, the discovery phase didn't come for at least 6-8 weeks.

Just interesting that he may be denying it without knowing how clear the tape is.

Flamma

Reaction score
Not forgiving him for that if true. More a commentary about linking him to trafficking

Linking him to it would probably be difficult. And he more than likely has nothing to do with that business. But with the money he has you have to believe he could easily get high priced call girls to go anywhere he wants. He chose to go there for a reason. I believe he knows exactly what he is getting. But proving anything beyond soliciting a prostitute would be difficult.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
"******** also outlined what will happen next in the case. As of right now, police have filed charges, but the state attorney’s office has yet to issue them. Once issued, the warrant for Kraft would be non-extraditable, meaning the warrant is only enforceable in Florida."

So if he stays out of Florida he can't be arrested?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Linking him to it would probably be difficult. And he more than likely has nothing to do with that business. But with the money he has you have to believe he could easily get high priced call girls to go anywhere he wants. He chose to go there for a reason. I believe he knows exactly what he is getting. But proving anything beyond soliciting a prostitute would be difficult.

High-priced call girls keep journals and can blackmail them later. He probably thought no one would know of his acts in a place like that. On the other hand, pretty stupid of him to not know something shady was going on.

Mannix

Reaction score
BS that ESPN.COM has already been strong armed by the NFL to pretty much have Kraft relegated to the back page....not so much for Zeke, who was front page for weeks. I cant even describe how much I hate the "Goon", and pray for his tenure to end horribly!!!