Patriots surpass Cowboys in all-time playoff victories

Juggernaut

Reaction score
36 all-time playoff victories for them. 35 for us.

20 years ago we had 32 and they had 7.
Zec4JvM.gif

Last edited:

bb721

Reaction score
A "brink" truck for the guy who drafted Tim Tebow in the first round?

That’s not even a valid point. It just means he wouldn’t be a good GM, has nothing to do with how well he can coach.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That’s not even a valid point. It just means he wouldn’t be a good GM, has nothing to do with how well he can coach.

It means he's looked as good coaching outside of New England as the rest of Belichik's coaching tree. Somehow, they don't look so smart after they leave.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well, they kind of deserve it. :confused:

Well part of it is they are good, but who knows how much they cheat too. I mean, I know the Pats would've won some of their superbowls because of talent, the QB and the coaching, but it is hard for me to ever get behind someone who cheats despite their natural talent and say they deserve it.

links18

Reaction score
Well part of it is they are good, but who knows how much they cheat too. I mean, I know the Pats would've won some of their superbowls because of talent, the QB and the coaching, but it is hard for me to ever get behind someone who cheats despite their natural talent and say they deserve it.

Yeah, a few extra pounds of air and a couple of taped practices doesn't undermine what they have achieved. The 2001-2018 Patriots have historic achievement after historic achievement. I mean, their three Super Bowl losses during that period are more than we have achieved and its not even close.

bb721

Reaction score
It means he's looked as good coaching outside of New England as the rest of Belichik's coaching tree. Somehow, they don't look so smart after they leave.

No, it doesn’t mean that at all. The draft picks he was right or wrong about have nothing to do with how well he coached.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yeah, a few extra pounds of air and a couple of taped practices doesn't undermine what they have achieved. The 2001-2018 Patriots have historic achievement after historic achievement. I mean, their three Super Bowl losses during that period are more than we have achieved and its not even close.

that is assuming that the things they have been caught with, is all the things that they have done. What about patriots filming the Rams walkthrough before the superbowl? :) Here's for the Rams getting revenge.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I would be upset, but then I remembered that Jerry's going to look himself in the mirror and really hold himself accountable.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Took 23 years to do it, without us having much playoff success, that just shows you how great this Cowboy organization used to be.....ugh

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
There is now a generation of fans who wonder what all the fuss is about with the Cowboys.

Thanks, Jerry.

Well on the bright side, there aren't as many fair weather band wagon fans here as there used to be. At least most people on here, if they are not trolls, are real cowboy fans.