Patriots / Texan Thread

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
I took a shower because N.England was up 14-3 and I was getting pissed.

Turn it back on, rewind the DVR and what do you know...MY GUY Fedorowicz with the TD. We have a ball game.
See if this voodoo works tomorrow if we fall behind :thumbup:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Texans converted less than 40% of third downs and less than 40% of 4th downs this season. Blanket "research" doesn't apply equally to all teams.
The Texans have an awful offense. They won't get close to scoring very often, so they have to do whatever they can to make the most of those situations. Of course they'll probably fail a fair amount, and of course they'll probably lose: there's no strategy that will change that. The question is what's their best option, even if none of them are good.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Brady's getting old before our eyes. He'll win this game but I don't give him much more than 1 more season of playing at a decently high level. That's not hindsight either I said this towards the beginning of the season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Houston can get a 10 point lead somehow, which will need to come from the Defesne, they may harass Brady enough to win this.....lol....
But never count Brady out.
NE will get a pick 6 here, as Texams O suck.

bark

Reaction score
Brady's getting old before our eyes. He'll win this game but I don't give him much more than 1 more season of playing at a decently high level. That's not hindsight either I said this towards the beginning of the season.
Father Time is undefeated.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Pats don't run back a kickoff they're actually losing this game so far.

perrykemp

Reaction score

He's been awesome this year.

A great defense can make any QB look cruddy.

Agreed that at some point father time will have to catch up with Brady. I just don't see it yet.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Father Time is undefeated.

Yeah I made a thread about it in the first half of the season and I got blasted by people because I said he wouldn't be able to play great when he was 41, 42, 43 etc.... People act like he's not human. His time will run out sooner than later.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
He's been awesome this year.

A great defense can make any QB look cruddy.

Agreed that at some point father time will have to catch up with Brady. I just don't see it yet.

Like I said in the post I give him one more season.

It's not that he will suddenly not be able to throw the ball, but he won't be able to stand up to these defenses in his 40's.