Patriots / Texan Thread

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's no research that backs that up other than internet bro science please stop trying to make your opinion sound like they are well accepted facts around the world.
Oh, give me a break. My opinion comes from studying the research, of which there's a ton, much of it predating the internet. It's not rocket science, either: most of these calls aren't even close to the gray area.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Oh, give me a break. My opinion comes from studying the research, of which there's a ton, much of it predating the internet. It's not rocket science, either: most of these calls aren't even close to the gray area.

Please show me an article that comes from an expert that says you should go for it on 4th down in the first half on your side of the field. I'll wait.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I took a shower because N.England was up 14-3 and I was getting pissed.

Turn it back on, rewind the DVR and what do you know...MY GUY Fedorowicz with the TD. We have a ball game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The Texans converted less than 40% of third downs and less than 40% of 4th downs this season. Blanket "research" doesn't apply equally to all teams.