Patriots / Texan Thread

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Osweiller should have like three picks in this game. Holding his team back.

bark

Reaction score
Funny how things work out. Lamar miller could have been here and Zeke running for the giants or Commanders. Yikes

manster4ever

Reaction score
Texans d is something else

Imagine if Watt was playing too

Yep, someone quoted his stats against N.England not being very good but that was when Clowney wasn't a factor. Those two would make a great 1-2 punch.

Good LORD how does Osweiler try to throw a ball into triple coverage inside his own 20? Yeah, I guess Elway knew what he was doing.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brady's getting old before our eyes. He'll win this game but I don't give him much more than 1 more season of playing at a decently high level. That's not hindsight either I said this towards the beginning of the season.

Well, the regular season didn't do your prediction any favors: 28 TDs, 2 INTs, 296 yards per game and a passer rating of 112.2 (2nd in the NFL).

But yeah, Father Time always wins.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Romo wouldn't last a week behind the Texans OL.

I don't think the line is that bad. Their QB makes the offense look bad. The Texans had a lower sack percentage than the Cowboys. Houston got sacked 32 times this year. Dallas got sacked 28 times on a 100 fewer pass attempts.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
They need to put that backup QB .. Osweiler is gonna waste all their good efforts... I'd switch after HT so I surprise NE ...

I know i know some will say they are always prepared .. but no one prepares for such a thing .. believe me

:cool:

perrykemp

Reaction score
Like I said in the post I give him one more season.

It's not that he will suddenly not be able to throw the ball, but he won't be able to stand up to these defenses in his 40's.

Nobody has really EVER held up in their 40s other than Favre for one year.

It will be interesting to see.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Watching QB's (Cook, Osweiler, etc.) should make fans thanks their lucky stars for Dak.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Well, the regular season didn't do your prediction any favors: 28 TDs, 2 INTs, 296 yards per game and a passer rating of 112.2 (2nd in the NFL).

But yeah, Father Time always wins.

Yeah he had a fantastic season but I have the entire history of the NFL that shows nobody plays at a high level once they get to their 40s, and I give him the age of 40. So I think I'm being fair and logical about it.

One of these times he might take a hit that he won't get up from.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lots of talk about Clowney but Mercilus is being disruptive as well.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
he is just so bad.

I don't think he's made a single completion in the last 10 minutes

Last pass should have been picked off and I could see the entire progression and what the Pats were doing and he still threw it there.

People wonder why the Texans are cool on Bill O'Brien...he was the guy that wanted Osweiler at that price.

YR