Pats pull the plug on the appeals process

landroverking

Reaction score
It's games, not weeks. So with a bye in week 4, it would be week 6 (game5) before Brady played.

ragman

Reaction score
Did Brady volunteer to take a lie detector test? To my knowledge, he did not. That tells me all I need to know right there. If I'm accused of something that I didn't do, that's the first thing I do.

reddyuta

Reaction score
This IS a backroom deal for Brady. Nothing but. This really upsets me!

I don't think so,I feel the 31 other owners have made it clear to Goodell what they feel about deflategate.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Looks like lie detector tests are illegal in Massachusetts.

The states in which polygraphs are inadmissible include New York, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. In these states, even if both parties wish to enter polygraph test results into evidence, it is forbidden (except in very rare scenarios).

• Some states, like New York and Texas, forbid their use completely in all employment and law enforcement contexts.
  • Other states, like Massachusetts, do not allow them to be entered as evidence, but CAN use them as supporting probable cause (to obtain search warrants).
- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...raph-tests-in-court.html#sthash.ji7O0SmP.dpuf

dogberry

Reaction score
The test would probably be as accurate as the one Aldrich Ames took.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Goodell works for the owners. If they collectively think he's doing a bad job, they replace him. Kraft wasn't cowed by Goodell, he relented to the other 31 billionaires who share similar common business interests.

But wait.... Did Kraft get his apology? Maybe that's why he is dropping appeal?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Kraft get his apology?

th