Paxton Lynch Plays Today at 11 am

IAmLegend

Reaction score
On ESPN (11 am CST). Against an SEC defense. Get a chance to watch Goff and Lynch play back-to-back. Should be fun. Tune in. #TigerBowl

CXeUOAmWwAAQDJ3

Last edited:

tm1119

Reaction score
Such a bad time to have 2 pretty good teams and the potential #1 overall pick playing,,,of course I forgot to set my dvr too

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Extremely important day for him; Goff threw down the gauntlet yesterday and Lynch will have an even bigger stage to shine as Auburn is a marquee SEC team.

RS12

Reaction score
Paxton doesnt throw with the laces, one of the few that doesnt.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Paxton doesnt throw with the laces, one of the few that doesnt.

I've watched a lot of his game tape and seen him throw with the laces many times tbh. I'm sure he's made of plenty of throws both ways though.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Extremely important day for him; Goff threw down the gauntlet yesterday and Lynch will have an even bigger stage to shine as Auburn is a marquee SEC team.

Geez. This is the 3rd game I have watched Lynch play. That offense is terrible. Anyone projecting Lynch is really going solely off measurables. Screen, screen, bubble screen, 2 yard slant. I have no idea how he can make an nfl throw. Plenty of arm strength but his completion percentage is inflated because the passes are like handoffs behind the line of scrimmage. Not saying he can't make them but this crappy offense does him no favors in show casing his ability.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He doesn't dink and dunk. Those are designed WR screen plays where he's throwing from the opposite hash mark to just inside the numbers. It's not a short throw or an easy throw by any means. As we can see, his supporting cast stinks. His WR's can't catch and can't get open deep and his O-Line can't block. Without Lynch, Memphis is lucky to win 3 games.

YR

RS12

Reaction score
Geez. This is the 3rd game I have watched Lynch play. That offense is terrible. Anyone projecting Lynch is really going solely off measurables. Screen, screen, bubble screen, 2 yard slant. I have no idea how he can make an nfl throw. Plenty of arm strength but his completion percentage is inflated because the passes are like handoffs behind the line of scrimmage. Not saying he can't make them but this crappy offense does him no favors in show casing his ability.

He has literally has no talent around him. Nine wins was a miracle. Fuente is getting while the getting is good because once Lynch leaves its back to 4 or 5 wins.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I hope he plays better. I want him to go top 5 but not to us.

I like Goff a lot better at this point. He is more polished and a mile closer to a finished product.

kevm3

Reaction score
Lynch seems like one of those prospects because he 'measures out'.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Sorry, you were talking about Lynch. I thought these were your comments about Goff.

reddyuta

Reaction score
He has literally has no talent around him. Nine wins was a miracle. Fuente is getting while the getting is good because once Lynch leaves its back to 4 or 5 wins.

Correct, he is playing mostly with walk ons.