Pay Prescott!

nobody

Reaction score
He made some great decisions and a great audible for a TD. The decision to throw to Austin in the end zone against double coverage wasn't smart, but the defense got it right back.

He is definitely showing that he's starting to read defenses better. He still has some work to do, but he's definitely a QB to stick with.

CWR

Reaction score
He made some great decisions and a great audible for a TD. The decision to throw to Austin in the end zone against double coverage wasn't smart, but the defense got it right back.

Horrible decision. I will say it showed how he felt about Philly though. It was as if he took the risk because he knew hed come right back next time we got the ball. Lol, again it was a bad decision. I do like the disrespect he showed nonetheless.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he took that shot. Just because. But you're right poor decision no doubt about that. But I was happy he least tried. If that was Cooper I think he makes the catch. Just because of the height

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah he played good today and when he does have no problem saying so just like when he doesn't have no problem saying that also. My only problem is with games like this for some its all Dak that will get mentioned. When he's not this good or bad its everybody else fault. That's weak to me but tonight he definitely did his thing outside the stupid int.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he took that shot. Just because. But you're right poor decision no doubt about that. But I was happy he least tried. If that was Cooper I think he makes the catch. Just because of the height
Or at least breaks up the int.