Pay Prescott!

sbark

Reaction score
decent?

he has one bad throw while up 27 in a make or break game for our season.

at least say he had a “good” game.
Watch philly other games.....their secondary got lit up like a Christmas tree.....

Dak did just fine considering what he threw into
Diet, minn, pats after break...
Back to litmus tests

Flamma

Reaction score
Horrible decision. I will say it showed how he felt about Philly though. It was as if he took the risk because he knew hed come right back next time we got the ball. Lol, again it was a bad decision. I do like the disrespect he showed nonetheless.

If it was a closer game I would agree. Too risky with that field position. But it's not like the play had no chance. If Dak throws that a little sooner or a little further he hits the target.

Dak has been throwing some pretty nice sideline passes this season. He's just been a little behind the WR on deep slants.

GenoT

Reaction score
It’s becoming obvious that both sides seem willing to let this season play out and deal with Dak’s contract in 2020.

We’ll see...

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Paying Dak is simply going to be a timing issue. He's our franchise guy and he's going to make franchise QB money. He may even be the highest paid at his position for about a minute.

It's going to be all about the guaranteed money, but he's going to get $30m+, probably closer to $35m. 3 years from now, he'll be the 10th highest paid by QB in the league.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah he played good today and when he does have no problem saying so just like when he doesn't have no problem saying that also. My only problem is with games like this for some its all Dak that will get mentioned. When he's not this good or bad its everybody else fault. That's weak to me but tonight he definitely did his thing outside the stupid int.
I'm ok with that pick. Folks keep wanting the team to step on the opponent's throat and that's what he did by trying to go deep. I don't think he throws that in a tight game though. It's like a basketball player that throws up a 3 just to see if he is still hot.

Cmac

Reaction score
I think he took that shot. Just because. But you're right poor decision no doubt about that. But I was happy he least tried. If that was Cooper I think he makes the catch. Just because of the height
Into double coverage?....no. That was a blemish on his great night.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If we pay Wilson money shouldn't he at least win a SB or something?
Did Romo win a SB? Did he ever even reach an NFC Conference Championship?

Nope.

Yet, he got paid... franchise record breaking... TWICE.

I bet you and the anti-Dak minions never complained then?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's just allow the Dallas FO and Dak to settle their contractual negotiations, shall we? He's not going anywhere. He'll be re-signed whenever both parties agree to their conditions, without any help from us. Whatever they settle for will be what he gets. There haven been any signs of this contractual process going awry. It will be settled in due time. It's just business as usual. In the meantime, Dak is getting endorsements out the wazoo!

Whether Dak gets what Wilson did or not is up to both parties to settle whenever they can. If it doesn't happen, he'll simply be tagged for whatever that situation calls for. Rest assured, Dak won't be unduly cheated, nor is he likely to go elsewhere. The Dallas FO has always been sufficiently generous with their stars and sometimes, overly so. Let's just relax, jeez.

Last edited: