Pay Prescott!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lol. It was some rooftop place called Ibiza. Cold.
I managed to survive after a little imbibing, lol.

Oh yeah, orginally, that was the first Hilton here and years later it was renamed the La Posada. I've actually never been to it since it was reopened under Hotel Andaluz but I have heard that the bar was cool but a little overpriced. As long as you had a good time, that's all that really counts Brother!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No it's you that needs to tell that story. Tell everyone how 31 teams are doing it wrong and you've found an answer they've all overlooked. But it's so good you have to keep it a secret. I'm all ears

Exactly what story do you want to hear because it doesn't really matter what I tell you, you are going to make it up as you go anyway. You tell it, it's your story.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Exactly what story do you want to hear because it doesn't really matter what I tell you, you are going to make it up as you go anyway. You tell it, it's your story.
Seriously dude. You parroted some actual garbage you didn't understand at all and I punched gaping holes in your claim. It's you whos making it up and replacing any actual response with baseless attacks on someone who made you feel wrong. Your inability to post your solution is absolute proof you were talking out of your ***. Man up and take the L

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Seriously dude. You parroted some actual garbage you didn't understand at all and I punched gaping holes in your claim. It's you whos making it up and replacing any actual response with baseless attacks on someone who made you feel wrong. Your inability to post your solution is absolute proof you were talking out of your ***. Man up and take the L

What is the problem here? Are you saying that you don't believe the article? If you don't believe it, then disprove it. It's as simple as that. You don't believe that Dak has a losing record against winning team yes? That's on you, that's not on me.

Figure it out.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
What is the problem here? Are you saying that you don't believe the article? If you don't believe it, then disprove it. It's as simple as that. You don't believe that Dak has a losing record against winning team yes? That's on you, that's not on me.

Figure it out.
I think I've found the problem. Hard to believe anyone could be ignorant enough to quote that article as proof of anything. But if they are it makes sense that they'd be ignorant enough to think that all of the people explaining why it's a worthless stat instead of the deep insight you tricked yourself into thinking you'd discovered just don't understand it. Comprehension and condescension are the issue here, you're just too prideful to accurately assess which direction they're coming from.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think I've found the problem. Hard to believe anyone could be ignorant enough to quote that article as proof of anything. But if they are it makes sense that they'd be ignorant enough to think that all of the people explaining why it's a worthless stat instead of the deep insight you tricked yourself into thinking you'd discovered just don't understand it. Comprehension and condescension are the issue here, you're just too prideful to accurately assess which direction they're coming from.

It's a worthless stat why? Because you say so. Yeah, see, it's your story, you tell it.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's a worthless stat why? Because you say so. Yeah, see, it's your story, you tell it.
Because only 1 actual comparable player that exists in the NFL meets that standard. Like I told you three pages ago but you can't grasp because...I know the answer but I'll leave you to fill in the blanks

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Because only 1 actual comparable player that exists in the NFL meets that standard. Like I told you three pages ago but you can't grasp because...I know the answer but I'll leave you to fill in the blanks

So you are saying that there is only one QB in the NFL who has a winning record against winning teams, is that it?

"I know the answer but I'll leave you to fill in the blanks" Sure you do.... You don't even know the question. It's fine, this has played out exactly as I expected. While this little discussion with you, which I never wanted to have in the first place, has been less then entertaining, I can honestly say that it's also been a complete waste of time. So we got that as well. I guess I'll go ahead and call it a day. Maybe I'll check back on this tomorrow I'm sure you'll have something to post after I depart.

Have a good evening.

Last edited:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So you are saying that there is only one QB in the NFL who has a winning record against winning teams, is that it?

"I know the answer but I'll leave you to fill in the blanks" Sure you do.... You don't even know the question. It's fine, this has played out exactly as I expected. While this little discussion with you, which I never wanted to have in the first place, has been less then entertaining, I can honestly say that it's also been a complete waste of time. So we got that as well. I guess I'll go ahead and call it a day. Maybe I'll check back on this tomorrow I'm sure you'll have something to post after I depart.

Have a good evening.
No there's three. Ben and Brady aren't comparable to Dak. Also told you that three pages ago. You keep playing gotcha with things I explained to you. You're way too into your feelings here Dr. Freud. Next time have your kindergarten teacher or home health care worker read it to first to avoid further embarrassment.

Still waiting on your solution to this conundrum you discovered with your deep dive into the impact of win loss records against winning teams. Because you had clearly posted it with a clear understanding of the implications and didn't just parrot it out of abject ignorance. Oh wait

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
WE HAVE NOTHING if we don't have Dak.
Exactly! Dak is such a different man than last year. He’s thrown for 2,123 yards after seven weeks and he’s produced two 400 yard plus games.

Last year, after seven weeks, Dak had just 1,417 passing yards and didn’t throw for over 400 yards until Week 14. Dak is playing with more confidence in the pocket and is trusting his receivers more, especially on down the field throws.

If you don't like our young qb, too bad. The more you hate on him, the better he gets. Keep on hating haters. :laugh:

And to think a handful in here say Wintzie is better. Touche' :lmao:

romothesavior

Reaction score
I was skeptical of Dak for a long time, but he's won me over. I think he's really come on this year. His accuracy has improved, he's tough as hell, and he's a true leader. Even in the losses this year, he hasn't been the problem.

I worry his career will be ruined by Jason Garrett just like Romo's was.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak has always been a solid passer and playmaker. I GET IT....you all haven't really seen him open it up until this year, but keep in mind, at college he WAS THE OFFENSE and routinely passed for big yards. HE WAS A GROWN *** ,man THEN, and IS now..just understand this, they opened up the entire playbook and put a boise state twist into it...and the end result is confidence and big plays.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No there's three. Ben and Brady aren't comparable to Dak. Also told you that three pages ago. You keep playing gotcha with things I explained to you. You're way too into your feelings here Dr. Freud. Next time have your kindergarten teacher or home health care worker read it to first to avoid further embarrassment.

Still waiting on your solution to this conundrum you discovered with your deep dive into the impact of win loss records against winning teams. Because you had clearly posted it with a clear understanding of the implications and didn't just parrot it out of abject ignorance. Oh wait

Ben and Brady aren't comparable why? Yeah, about that "I told you" crap, how sure are you of that info? Do you have a link for it? I mean, are you sure there are only 3? Off the top, you have Ben, Brady, Wilson, like people can't figure it out. More likely, you couldn't figure out who the third one is because it wasn't in whatever article but whatever. So post the link you got your info on winning QBs please. I would like to see what it says.

This is funny to me, the part about Kindergarten or home health care, you can't even post the sentence correctly but you are calling someone out, typical.......

I don't really understand what you are waiting for? I mean, what is it you are expecting? Dak and his agent want a record deal. I would not pay a QB who hasn't posted a winning record against winning teams a record deal. Dak would have to show that he can beat winning teams because clearly, there are a lot of QBs out there who win against bad teams. to pay out that deal, you are going to have to sacrifice talent elsewhere. Dak has not shown that he can beat good teams without a stacked deck, consistently. I mean, exactly what is it about that line of thought you don't understand and need explained to you? If you need more then that, then you are going to be waiting for a long time because I don't do stupid.

I feel like I've been more then fair with you and even tolerant, to an extent but today is Thursday, I am running out of work week and frankly, I don't have time for you or your nonsense. You don't like what I say, get right with it. You want simplistic concept drawn out for you in primary colors? Sucks for you, gonna have to suck it up and just listen and understand what people are trying to explain to you.

After all this, please do post the link where you are getting the info for just the three QBs. I mean, fair is fair right?

Proof

Reaction score
Did Romo win a SB? Did he ever even reach an NFC Conference Championship?

Nope.

Yet, he got paid... franchise record breaking... TWICE.

I bet you and the anti-Dak minions never complained then?

I did, and I loved Tony. Also franchise leading and league leading are two different things.

Proof

Reaction score
You said something on a message board. Hilarious how much it offends you that people disagree with it. Everytime you get asked to back it up you try to break out the couch like Sigmund Freud because you know what you said is wrong but you can't admit it.

Still waiting on that elegant solution homie.

this guy is the worst.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
So you would understand if Dak sits out as well?

I agree the money should be spent on the O line because Zeke is reduced to average or even poor when the O line isn’t in top form, which most RB’s are but that’s one small reason I would never pay a RB that much money. With the room Zeke had to run against Philly, I’m quite confident that Pollard would have done equally as well and may have even taken a few to the end zone. I have yet to see Zeke be a true game changer unless the O line is kicking butt and in that case Pollard could do the same.

That's absolutely silly.