People need to stop wishing our talent away

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
that slike saying.... well, since 1996, Jerry is at the bottom of owners and SB championships. Nice to just not count the seasons when Billy boy was pedestrian as a coach to help you rpoint. Sorry, It doesnt work that way.

The Patriots have been a significantly stronger team since then....
Yeah it works that way, it just goes against your point so you dismiss it lol.

I'll reiterate. BB went 11-5 with Matt Cassell as his starting QB. The next year with a full season of Brady they dropped to 10-6.
Care to comment?

What about their first Super Bowl where Brady averaged 180 yards a game, and Brady one of the worst playoffs runs we've seen?

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
My points are facts and stats.

Yours are pointless personal believings that aren't remotely true.

You bring absolutely nothing to the table.

"Romo got knocked out because of lack of running game"
Prove it then
I will tell you in Romo's first three games of the year we averaged 105 rushing yards a game, and for the year we had the 9th most rushing yards in the league. I know stats and facts aren't exactly your thing but all I can do is try and open your eyes.

The talking heads you listen to are wrong. Dak struggled without Tyron Smith, while playing well without Zeke.
Its the whole offense dude. Last year the reason why we struggled was because of the interior of the offensive line. Fredbeard missed the season, the rookie guard struggled and Zack was playing on one leg. Zeke still was the best back. Dont forget it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Its the whole offense dude. Last year the reason why we struggled was because of the interior of the offensive line. Fredbeard missed the season, the rookie guard struggled and Zack was playing on one leg. Zeke still was the best back. Dont forget it.

No substance

baltcowboy

Reaction score
did you come up with that last little bit on your own???? chess while others playing checkers....original
Amazing how all the "Great," coaches likely had HOF QBs. hmmmmm... coincidence?
Give the man his due. Brady is the GOAT but that coach won this superbowl.

superonyx

Reaction score
:clap:Some posters have made ( or tried ) a case to let DLaw, Dak, Zeke, Coop, and Jones walk rather than giving market value second contracts. Yet they still talk about winning a Super Bowl.....with what if you follow their plan? Strange thinking for sure IMO.
It’s these sofa GMs we have around here that think they are smarter than everyone else including the front office.

Some are trolls that have been looking to jump on Zeke since they wanted Jalen “sassy” Ramsey and didn’t get him.

Some would whine and complain over paying any QB not named Brady, Mahommes, or Rodgers.

Almost all of these guys have never played at any level and think statistical analysis is gospel. They don’t want to understand that it’s the stuff that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet that make you win or lose.

Ths good news is the front office doesn’t give 2 craps what we think.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The good news is the front office doesn’t give 2 craps what we think.

Well exactly when do you think they should start caring? I'd say 25 years is a bit late, wouldn't you. You act like that's a good thing...

ksadler1

Reaction score
It’s these sofa GMs we have around here that think they are smarter than everyone else including the front office.

I'll bet you any amount of money you'd like to bet that if l took over the HC job right now l could go 25 years without winning a SB. Would that make me a smart GM like Jerry? As a matter of fact, I'd actually improve this team on my first day. I'd get rid of Garrett...

Big D

Reaction score
1. RBs have short windows.

2. Zeke is an absolute knucklehead.

3. He plays a position that is simple to replace.

I’m not for giving Zeke away but if a team were to offer a first rounder I’m all ears because we can draft a Zeke replacement.

We already have and it's the same guy that replaced Zeke previously at Ohio State.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
We haven’t had a back like Zeke since Emmitt. People keep acting like we can win with any back. I guess you can survive with a mediocre back, but I’ll take the stud player any day. Obviously we have a cap, but the line is set for years so they should try their best to keep these triplets together for at least 5 years.

Dak has had a tremendous start to his career and will keep getting better. People that act like he’s a bum are nuts.

Lets win a superbowl before we start talking about breaking up the team.

Yes anytime a good player asks for money our feelings get hurt and we want to trade them, lol. Good thing the Cowboys don't always listen to our fan base otherwise we would be putting out Mike White, handing off to Mike Weber this season.

superonyx

Reaction score
Well exactly when do you think they should start caring? I'd say 25 years is a bit late, wouldn't you. You act like that's a good thing...
Just because they don’t do what you and a small but whiney minority want doesn’t mean they don’t care. They just don’t agree with you.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Just because they don’t do what you and a small but whiney minority want doesn’t mean they don’t care. They just don’t agree with you.

So people that would like to see a real coach brought in are the "whiney minority" ? I can't wait to see the excuses for keeping him next year. But there is hope that the blind squirrel will finally find the nut...

blueblood70

Reaction score
We haven’t had a back like Zeke since Emmitt. People keep acting like we can win with any back. I guess you can survive with a mediocre back, but I’ll take the stud player any day. Obviously we have a cap, but the line is set for years so they should try their best to keep these triplets together for at least 5 years.

Dak has had a tremendous start to his career and will keep getting better. People that act like he’s a bum are nuts.

Lets win a superbowl before we start talking about breaking up the team.
im with you extend both on team friendly deals Zeke early is better money wise and Dak even with his warts is steady enough that put Amari in the mix , the D getting better and better , you are correct pulling the parachute now is DUMB..those on board with it, well..theres eagleszone.com for you to go to..:)