People That Irritate You

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of the "Journalists" who were covering the Pac 12 who kept putting out wrong info instead of vetting it with someone other than WSU AD Kirk Schulz.
While doing so they belittled anyone who questioned the info.

They called the Big 12 and their fans Karen's, qanon. Called it thr truck stop conference and fly over conference. Said Pac teams would NEVER leave and goto Big 12. Said all the info coming out about realignment were lies and garbage. Called Yormark a used car salesman and carnival barker basically him liar.

They have since been proven completely wrong and still so arrogant and still in denial.

Tony Altimore and John Canzano were two of the worst.

Toro9

Reaction score
People who don't take cues that I am ready for them to leave. I tell them beforehand that we can hang out for a couple hours. Two hours into it I start giving cues and they just keep on like they were for another hour until I get to a point where I start to lose my manners. I get contemptuous and I don't like myself that way.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Without breaking board rules......extremists. That includes politics, sports, pets, science, etc. I don't have time for it. My brain can't comprehend just rationally seeing the middle and kind of walking through the pros and cons. I actually think a lot more people are like me but we live in a day and age where YouTube, tiktok, media etc loves the loud extremism and it sells but it is a smaller minority. Just makes me tune out.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
People who place Facebook Marketplace ads and then don't respond to your inquiry. If it's already sold, mark it sold, or at least reply to let you know.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People who don't take cues that I am ready for them to leave. I tell them beforehand that we can hang out for a couple hours. Two hours into it I start giving cues and they just keep on like they were for another hour until I get to a point where I start to lose my manners. I get contemptuous and I don't like myself that way.
I never invite people to my house. Been there 22 years, and had my mother over once.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Without breaking board rules......extremists. That includes politics, sports, pets, science, etc. I don't have time for it. My brain can't comprehend just rationally seeing the middle and kind of walking through the pros and cons. I actually think a lot more people are like me but we live in a day and age where YouTube, tiktok, media etc loves the loud extremism and it sells but it is a smaller minority. Just makes me tune out.
And flat Earthers, Moon Landing Deniers, and other Dunning Kruger infected morons.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I first heard of the Flat Earth Society website, I honestly thought it was satire. I didn't think anyone could be ridiculous enough to believe in that nonsense. I was wrong.
Yep, they're real, although many of them think the Flat Earth Society people are ridiculous.

Not one Flat Earther has ever presented a model that even comes close to working.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I used to be able to make ’dictionary-thick’ lists but I think I’ve mellowed out in my old age. It is what it is. People are going to be stupid.
I have generally mellowed with age as well. That said one thing that irritates me above all else is poor drivers.

We live in an area that is subject to severe winter weather and yet you witness people driving at breakneck speeds in blizzard-like conditions.

Surprisingly, it's not the "newbies" but the long-time Montana residents that are typically the worst drivers. I guess they figure, "iknow what I'm doing".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have generally mellowed with age as well. That said one thing that irritates me above all else is poor drivers.

We live in an area that is subject to severe winter weather and yet you witness people driving at breakneck speeds in blizzard-like conditions.

Surprisingly, it's not the "newbies" but the long-time Montana residents that are typically the worst drivers. I guess they figure, "iknow what I'm doing".
I'm trying to stay away from irritating driver comments. I don't want to monopolize the thread.