People That Irritate You

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never hot, IMO.
It's.. it's like I do not even KNOW you anymore!

horror-look-gif.gif

:laugh:

ESisback

Reaction score
I have not done a good enough job if you're not seeing the fighter jets from the music video in your mind's eye too. Plus, the guy spilling coffee on himself when Cruise does his fly by.

AND AND! Kelly McGillis too. Kelly McGillis.

Crap. I did it to myself. :(
Take my breath away…

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jennifer Connelly though, both then and now!
Respect but Connelly is one of the outliers of the Father Time rule. It will catch up with her too given time. Not sure how 1986 McGillis was never hot, lol.

Dang it. I am helping derail this thread. This is partly your fault too. It is like you are one of those folks who irritate me! :laugh:

rags747

Reaction score
Ick... Kelly McGillis
That's the one thing about the second Top Gun that was better than the first...and it was much, much better!
Exactly, Kelly McGillis ain’t the Kelly McGillis we all know and love.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Doctors are the worst. We have many that work for us in various facilities. Each one comes and complains about another or a nurse, etc. It’s like they all take turns bashing each other behind closed doors. A surgery runs late, a complaint comes soon after. They missed lunch due to their inability to schedule properly, complaint!
Actually they are not but the documentation they have to do for every little ****** thing is outrageous. They're collapsing under all the admin work they have to do instead of helping people.

It's gotten to a point beyond ridiculous. Just because we can't accept that they're also just humans and make mistakes. But when they do make one all hell breaks lose. Because all these fat *** ********s who should have lived more healthily in the first place instead of expecting a doctor to "fix" their problems for them, sue them for their cat and grandma if something went wrong. And guess what? Cancer is also deadly in nature, we aren't immortal. And I haven't even started about the whole insurance company issue in health care.

No, I am not a doctor.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
people that continue to stad in line and scratch off their Lato ticket.
Very annoying.
People who don’t know what they want when they pull up to the order station at fast food places. I know some people that apparently don’t even think about what they want to eat until they’re asked, and then they have to spend forever looking at the menu they should have been looking at it the previous 5 minutes they were waiting in line.
In a similar thing, having worked in pizza, people who call and after you go through whatever required spiel the store mandates, they pull the phone away and you hear "Hey, what do you guys want?". Instantly you know you are going to be on the phone forever. Too many times I had to fight the urge to just say "Figure out what you want then call us back"...click.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people that continue to stad in line and scratch off their Lato ticket.
I have a similar pet peeve. Lotto players telling the person behind the counter they want ALL the different types of lotto tickets--one at a time:

"Give me fifteen of the Gold Rush." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me five of the Triple Match." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me two of the Hit 500's." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me seven of the Bonus Star Bonanza." ~gets the tickets...

And everyone knows whoever is working behind the counter, is familiar with this person, because of the disgusted look they see on their face before they even start helping the person.

The same goes for who I call laundry list Powerball players. They walk up to the counter and start reciting sets of numbers. "I want blah-blah-blah-blah-blah powerball blah" Over and over again.

Why not do what most players do? Grab as many play slips as you need. Fill them out. Hand them to the person. They will scan them and give you your Powerball tickets WITH MORE THAN ONE SET OF NUMBERS ON EACH! The person literally has a NEST of tickets, with a single row of numbers on each, piling up on the counter in front of them.

Oh no. That is too hard. I must stand there behind you like it is sixth grade and you are reading a book out loud in class. Maybe I have already filled out my Powerball cards? Perhaps I ran in the store for a loaf of bread and a Icee? Look! My Icee is MELTING while waiting on Rain Man to finish!

/rant

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a similar pet peeve. Lotto players telling the person behind the counter they want ALL the different types of lotto tickets--one at a time:

"Give me fifteen of the Gold Rush." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me five of the Triple Match." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me two of the Hit 500's." ~gets the tickets/looks over them/looks back at the available tickets~ "Give me seven of the Bonus Star Bonanza." ~gets the tickets...

And everyone knows whoever is working behind the counter, is familiar with this person, because of the disgusted look they see on their face before they even start helping the person.

The same goes for who I call laundry list Powerball players. They walk up to the counter and start reciting sets of numbers. "I want blah-blah-blah-blah-blah powerball blah" Over and over again.

Why not do what most players do? Grab as many play slips as you need. Fill them out. Hand them to the person. They will scan them and give you your Powerball tickets WITH MORE THAN ONE SET OF NUMBERS ON EACH! The person literally has a NEST of tickets, with a single row of numbers on each, piling up on the counter in front of them.

Oh no. That is too hard. I must stand there behind you like it is sixth grade and you are reading a book out loud in class. Maybe I have already filled out my Powerball cards? Perhaps I ran in the store for a loaf of bread and a Icee? Look! My Icee is MELTING while waiting on Rain Man to finish!

/rant
In that same vein: Back when people went inside the bank, the ones who had to hurry and get in front of you, then fill out their slips once they're called up to the teller window.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
My fam goes to bed early. Whatever I watch, it’s “too loud”. I set the volume control at “36”. My daughter insists the TV vibrates her bed upstairs. Meanwhile, the wife is playing “South Pacific” at 7am at “46” and higher, and NO ONE says a word!
If you are serious you should get a pair of these neck phones. They sound great. Saved my marriage. $30 on Amazon
61F0vZq4+eL._AC_SX679_.jpg