People That Irritate You

rags747

Reaction score
cell phone signal light laggers

IH highways passers that get ahead of you then slow down

people that drive with their emergency flashers on in the rain

has not been a problem around here in the last two months... NO RAIN
Agreed, the Jack offs who insist on using their flashers when it’s raining. It’s rain people not a nuclear bomb. Get the hell off of the road if u r that uncomfortable!

rags747

Reaction score
-I also cannot stand people who fly foreign flags to show support, especially when it’s for someone that I believe deserves the punishment.
-I hate the saying We are all in this together! That is the biggest Crock ever told.
-People who follow the pack and post the latest thing on their FB header. I would name them but I would surely be banned.
I have others btw…

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agreed, the Jack offs who insist on using their flashers when it’s raining. It’s rain people not a nuclear bomb. Get the hell off of the road if u r that uncomfortable!
How about the ones who drive with their flashers on, in the center lane, going 15 mph under the speed limit? Not even in the rain.

Big_D

Reaction score
My fam goes to bed early. Whatever I watch, it’s “too loud”. I set the volume control at “36”. My daughter insists the TV vibrates her bed upstairs. Meanwhile, the wife is playing “South Pacific” at 7am at “46” and higher, and NO ONE says a word!
Same here. My wife always says the TV is too loud. Now I use a Bluetooth headset if you have a newer model tv that will connect. Works great and I hear every word without keeping the house up at all hours!

ESisback

Reaction score
Same here. My wife always says the TV is too loud. Now I use a Bluetooth headset if you have a newer model tv that will connect. Works great and I hear every word without keeping the house up at all hours!
Thanks, bro! Wedded bliss is great, but to achieve it, you gotta let her have the stuff she’d NEVER let you have, right?

Most women HATE that “happy wife happy life” thing, but I can’t think of anything more accurate!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My wife said the same thing. I got bluetooth earbuds for when we go to bed and I stay up to watch television. Thing is, she can be completely out, like deep rem sleep completely out, suddenly jerk awake, stare at me, growl 'Go to sleep already!' and be unconscious again in five seconds.

Just my opinion but I do not think sound is the problem. I think my better half is just overly sensitive to my simply BREATHING.

ESisback

Reaction score
My wife said the same way. I got bluetooth earbuds for when we go to bed and I stay up to watch television. Thing is, she can be completely out, like deep rem sleep completely out, suddenly jerk awake, stare at me, growl 'Go to sleep already!' and be unconscious again in five seconds.

Just my opinion but I do not think sound is the problem. I think my better half is just overly sensitive to my simply BREATHING.
Control!

How about when she asks you to do something, and you say “ok”. twenty seven seconds later, she angrily does it herself, and I’m like “so why did you ask me?”

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Control!

How about when she asks you to do something, and you say “ok”. twenty seven seconds later, she angrily does it herself, and I’m like “so why did you ask me?”
I always did what I had to do before my wife ever tried to tell me. It was usually me asking, "You gonna get all your crap off the kitchen table, before I move it?" She hated when I moved her piles of crap, because she had it "organized". :eek:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh. You fly right into The Danger Zone if you do not hop to it. I learned that lesson early on. Wives and mothers are too different people but I found out quick the former is even less impatient than the latter.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks bro! Now I got Kenny Loggins on the brain!
I have not done a good enough job if you're not seeing the fighter jets from the music video in your mind's eye too. Plus, the guy spilling coffee on himself when Cruise does his fly by.

AND AND! Kelly McGillis too. Kelly McGillis.

Crap. I did it to myself. :(

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have not done a good enough job if you're not seeing the fighter jets from the music video in your mind's eye too. Plus, the guy spilling coffee on himself when Cruise does his fly by.

AND AND! Kelly McGillis too. Kelly McGillis.

Crap. I did it to myself. :(
Ick... Kelly McGillis
That's the one thing about the second Top Gun that was better than the first...and it was much, much better!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kelly McGillis? Not 2023 Kelly McGillis but 1986 Kelly McGillis?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWoezYlXEJEJcpPibGO5Fyx1e9p3_t1rKwKA&usqp=CAU

Dude.
Never hot, IMO.

Jennifer Connelly though, both then and now!
zdPjAq2m.jpg

Last edited: