Twitter: Per Archer: LVE likely out Sunday

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It's obvious that you don't like Lee but he played in 14 games as a rookie and then he began starting his second season. I like LVE but as rookies LVE started 11 games and had 2 picks, Lee started 0 games and had 2 picks, 1 for a TD. Lee also had 1 forced fumble as a rookie and LVE had 0.

I don't know either of you but in this case you tried to change what Matt actually said.
Yea I don’t like lee :rolleyes:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3f3owb.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lee earned NFL Defensive Player of the Week and Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week honors for his Week 14 performance versus Peyton and the Colts in which he recorded the first two interceptions of his NFL career, including one he returned for a touchdown and one in overtime to set up the game-winning field goal. WE ARE PENN STATE :flagwave:
Lol if y’all think LVE is headed down Lees path based on one missed game god bless you

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sean Lee played 14 games and 15 games in his first two seasons. How did that turn out in the future?
Lol. And his 4th season Jerry asked him to stay another 6 years for $42 million. Worth every penny. Haters gonna hate, especially when they're wrong. :muttley:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
It's for the best. LvE wasnt playing very well and Sean Lee played an awesome game against the Eagles..

I think Jaylon and Lee are a better combo.. it's just not sexy.

ghst187

Reaction score
Good thing we’re playing one of the worst teams in the league, 28th overall defense and 24th overall offense. If we can’t beat the 2 win Giants without LVE then we have much bigger problems.

True and good thing we have an all pro backing him up because Lord knows we can’t cover down if we lose even our punter.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Good thing we’re playing one of the worst teams in the league, 28th overall defense and 24th overall offense. If we can’t beat the 2 win Giants without LVE then we have much bigger problems.

But...but..."trap" game.

As if the Cowboys couldn't lose to a team like this without a "trap".

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yes, yes it does village homer.

His neck injury from college was a red flag (along with his one year of solid play) in the draft. He has already been banged up this year with some stupid vertigo that should have had him on the bench. Now he has another neck injury.

Tell us how many games LVE has missed in his NFL career.

Hint: the answer is zero.

ESisback

Reaction score
He had the same injury in college, he has had a lingering injury this season that has made him play poorly.

So uh, yeah, there is a pattern forming here.
You can believe whatever you want. Just know that most of us don’t agree.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I thought we played better against the Eagles with Lee out there. LVE is the future but he's still got a lot to learn.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I actually expect the linebackers to play better as a unit Monday night. Call me crazy but Lee, Thomas and Smith have done better than expected. Especially Lee.
Yes, fortunate to be deep at LBer, this teams deepest position on the roster.

More concerning than the neck injury to LVE, is the obvious lack of big plays from the entire LB core.

Just speculatation, but I don't believe that LVE has a serious injury, if we were playing any other team that was relevant like the JETS...lol Lve would be in the line up.

It has nothing to do with talent, but has everything to do with being kept on a short leash.

The Dallas Cowboys have been running one of the worst defensive schemes in the entire league for years, and it still continues.

Maybe @xwalker will chime in, but when was the last time we even ran a DB blitz, much less our LBs.

Chidobe .. aka Chido.. has shown his speed, and he likes to get physical, he likes to lower the pads and smack down, but its like the powers that be are scared it might draw a flag.

Might as well be playing flag football.