***Per ESPN Romo out 4 weeks with Broken Pinky***Merge

jcollins28

Reaction score
Before the start of the season I seem to recall Dallas expressing some interest in John beck from Miami I wonder if anything will come of that now?

JonCJG

Reaction score
BROKEN PINKIE CONFIRMED, ROMO OUT 4-5 WEEKS

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 1:22 p.m.

Adam Schefter of NFLN confirms Michael Smith’s report of a broken pinkie for Cowboys quaterback Tony Romo.

Per Schefter, Romo will miss four or five weeks.

The “four or five” thing is critical. If it’s four, he’ll miss three games only and be back when the Cowboys return for their bye. If it’s five, he’ll also miss the return match against the Commanders, who beat the Cowboys two weeks ago in Dallas.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
KD;2333904 said:
BROKEN PINKIE CONFIRMED, ROMO OUT 4-5 WEEKS

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 1:22 p.m.

Adam Schefter of NFLN confirms Michael Smith’s report of a broken pinkie for Cowboys quaterback Tony Romo.

Per Schefter, Romo will miss four or five weeks.

The “four or five” thing is critical. If it’s four, he’ll miss three games only and be back when the Cowboys return for their bye. If it’s five, he’ll also miss the return match against the Commanders, who beat the Cowboys two weeks ago in Dallas.
ESPN says he could be out UP to 4 weeks. I really think Romo will be back for the Giants game.

jcollins28

Reaction score
juckie;2333895 said:
congrats on winning ur SB.

This is not the 90's anymore and Arizona is shaping up to have a lot bigger games the Dallas this season. It was far from their "Super Bowl".

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Romo being out just chaps my butt :banghead:

As to those of you who think we will go 0-3 with Brad at QB, I think you are going to get a big suprise. I think we go 2-1 over the next 3 games and hit the bye week at 6-3. Then we get Tony back healthy for the strecth run.;)

But I would recommend that over the next four weeks, someone needs to find a way to get Adams' head outta his butt. He looked terrible yesterday, the worst I believe I have ever seen him:(

After all this, the only thing I want to see today is Jerry firing that butt wipe of a ST coach:banghead:

jcollins28

Reaction score
thewireman;2333956 said:
I never thought I would see the day when cardinal fans would be talking smack

Everything changed once Trent Dilfer won the Sb. It opened up a hole in the time space continuum that took us to Planet Bizzaro.

newlander

Reaction score
I agree bbgun. 1-2 at best. 5-4 sucks, but it's still possible to make playoffs....injuries are brutal and the great equalizer.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dbair1967;2333983 said:
Season from hell, basically no other way to put it.

In recent years when most of the pundits in all these national sports media publications would almost unanimously pick certain teams to go deep, it almost always backfires on these teams.

Last year, the Saints and Eagles were locks to play in the NFC Title game, neither went above the .500 mark. The year before, Carolina was the media darling, but they crashed and burned.

OTOH-teams that were picked to do nothing ended up exceeding everyone's expectations-last year, Green Bay and the Giants were expected to do next to nothing, instead, they met in the NFC Title game.

Yeah-the minute the media starting hyping us last Spring, I got VERY nervous. The Chargers aren't doing any better.

utrunner07

Reaction score
In the long run this is going to be good for us. Brad is a good bus driver and we have two of the best running backs in the league. Tony needs some time to refelect and now he gets that. I think we win against St. Louis and Tampa and I like our chances against NY. Would not be suprised to be 7-2 or 6-3 at the break.