***Per ESPN Romo out 4 weeks with Broken Pinky***Merge

Wood

Reaction score
on the bright side....our draft position just improved

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
My question is will we be able to tell the difference? Has he even played the last few weeks? Welcome to a 9-7 or 10-6 year folks.

Priebe25

Reaction score
oh come on!! If Brett Favre can play with a broken thumb I think Tony can play with a broken pinky!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rackat;2333736 said:
Norm on the Ticket is saying 3 weeks, not four.
Well that makes sense, considering the bye week falls on that 4th week.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2333734 said:
My question is will we be able to tell the difference? Has he even played the last few weeks? Welcome to a 9-7 or 10-6 year folks.

Are you honestly asking this about Romo? This has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen if that's the case.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score

I'm saving this post.

Methinks somehow you'll be able to tell the difference between a 103 QB rating (3rd best in the NFL) and an offense that scores 29 points per game (4th best in the NFL) and what you're going going to see in the next few weeks.

And you're going to feel really, really stupid once you've seen the difference. And you won't be the only one.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2333770 said:
I'm saving this post.

Methinks somehow you'll be able to tell the difference between a 103 QB rating (3rd best in the NFL) and an offense that scores 29 points per game (4th best in the NFL) and what you're going going to see in the next three weeks.

And you're going to feel really, really stupid once you've seen the difference. And you won't be the only one.
Kinda like the people that begged for Kosier to be replaced.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read...ever.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts, but has Johnson already been named starter?

I'm probably in the minority, but I think I'd rather see Bollinger.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
The bright side is, I believe people will treasure what we have in Romo after this stretch.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Hailmary;2333778 said:
I haven't read all the posts, but has Johnson already been named starter?

I'm probably in the minority, but I think I'd rather see Bollinger.

if he is ready me too!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack;2333679 said:
Romo was getting hammered all game long.

I say again, the OL should be ashamed of themselves.

I didn't say they shouldn't. But when you highlight Romo's injury and comment on the OL, you appear to be blaming the OL for Romo's injury. But Deon Anderson was the one who blew the block on the play Romo was injured.

Blaming the offensive line for Romo's injury would be like blaming Romo for someone else's fumble.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2333818 said:
I didn't say they shouldn't. But when you highlight Romo's injury and comment on the OL, you appear to be blaming the OL for Romo's injury. But Deon Anderson was the one who blew the block on the play Romo was injured.

Blaming the offensive line for Romo's injury would be like blaming Romo for someone else's fumble.

True but I'm sure the beating he took through out the game wasn't helping anything, though you can't place that as the blame for the actual injury.