Pet Cats Thread...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738416 said:
it's cool though it makes you feel tough since you're not anymore.

Oh, I'm tough enough... count on it...

And I've said nothing on this board that I wouldn't say to your face, if you kept on spouting this kind of stupidity...

I understand have a nice night responding to every single post.

I see, you can respond to every single post, but I can't... do you think I'm stupid enough to be swayed by that pathetic, OBVIOUS piece of reverse psychology??

As long as you're in here talkin' this stupidity, I'm gonna stay in your face...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738440 said:
Most of the first 9 listed are starters...

Jesus, you really ARE just making this crap up as you go along... how completely pathetic of you, that you can't admit you're wrong, even when your nose is rubbed in it...

LOL I wouldn't want ANY of those guys on my team rather than Sean Jones or Adrian Wilson. The rest are JAGS. get out of here with Tank freakin Williams..spare me.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2738420 said:
them sound like fighting words to me.

They sound like false bravado, spewed by a guy who has just gotten his butt kicked in a fight to me...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738443 said:
Oh, I'm tough enough... count on it...

And I've said nothing on this board that I wouldn't say to your face, if you kept on spouting this kind of stupidity...

I see, you can respond to every single post, but I can't... do you think I'm stupid enough to be swayed by that pathetic, OBVIOUS piece of reverse psychology??

As long as you're in here talkin' this stupidity, I'm gonna stay in your face...
so #1 you admit you called me a weasel since you didn't respond to that part.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738445 said:
They sound like false bravado, spewed by a guy who has just gotten his butt kicked in a fight to me...
:lmao: I ain't got a scratch on me old man. you keep the confidence up though:lmao2: . i'm done with this thread before i get banned for 2 old keyboard warriors.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738447 said:
so #1 you admit you called me a weasel since you didn't respond to that part.

He's trying to get cute with his words. He said "your acting like a weasel" Which in my book is calling someone a weasel. Then he straight up denied it.

FAIL.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738451 said:
He's trying to get cute with his words. He said "your acting like a weasel" Which in my book is calling someone a weasel. Then he straight up denied it.

FAIL.
no he did

silverbear;2738353 said:
Uhhhh, the reason I'm "late" is because it took a considerable amount of time to work my way through every NFL roster...

Only a weasel would constantly taunt people with "I want a list of 220 pound safeties in the NFL), over and over and over again, then dis the guy who actually took the time to respond to his question... don't be a weasel, Rampage, you've already made yourself look bad enough...
bam! don't mess with this bad mofo cause he might call you a moron or weasel.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738427 said:
This is about coverage skills and Delmas dominates in that area more than Moore. Which was my original statement but i got my head chewed off because I didn't think Moore was any good in coverage. If he can cover than I don't care how big the guy is. Once again History says that's rare. Moore is a JAG and nothing special from any other googler. He'll be forgotten in 3 years.

In 2007, playing FS, Moore was considered the best safety in the nation. This was because he such a playmaker in coverage. He was also better against the run playing FS, b/c he was more effective running downhill than fighting through trash (despite his impressive size and quickness). As you can see below, Moore's numbers were not as impressive the following year after he was moved to SS and battled injuries.

William Moore Career Statistics
Year GP TKL PBU INT YDS

2007 14 117 6 8 61
2008 12 86 6 1 17

Now compare the numbers yourself.

Louis Delmas Career Statistics
Year GP TKL PBU INT YDS

2007 10 64 2 1 1
2008 13 111 3 4 98

Not only are the numbers eerily familiar but Moore outperforms Delmas, and aganst better competition. Moreso, both share the same weaknesses, too aggressive in the running game, bad angles, missed tackles, only Delmas is 20 lbs (of muscle mind you) bigger.

Like I said, I like Delmas better and for this reason, b/c IMO he has better intangibles. His awareness and instincts allow him to play faster, and he has the potential to play either safety position. Moore is a true FS, he is uncomfortable and not as productive playing in the box.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738442 said:
We are just traveling in circles here. I don't think Moore is anything special and have seen him get smoked many times due to his lateral quickness.

There's Taylor Mays, Then there's the Williams moore's of the world.

there are Louis Delmases of the world too, OK athletes who don't amount to anything, and I hope that if we draft him that he'll go onto have a HOF career, but I'm not going to sit here and say this guy is not going to make it, or that guy is

and speaking of Moore, you're judging him after a season he played through injuries, in a pass-heavy conference, but who now is healthy enough to post a 6.81 3-cone at the Combine, which isn't exactly setting the world on fire, but is showing that he's fluid as an athlete, fluidity that he also showed to scouts at his Pro Day in safety drills, totally debunking the Roy Williams' comparisons

Moore is a top100 player, ranked just below Delmas according to NFLDS, so he has as just a good a chance as anyone to make something of himself in the NFL, it's not like we're talking about a potential UDFA here

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738437 said:
Wilson,Landry and Sean Jones...who else?

Dawan Landry, for one... Jermaine Phillips, for another... there's two of your so-called "Bench Warmers", the first one has started 32 of 34 games, the second has started 72 of 94 games... another "Bench Warmer", Michael Lewis has started a HUNDRED NFL games, our of a possible 108 played... and yet another "Bench Warmer", Bernie Pollard, has started 31 games over the last 2 years...

Once again, it becomes REAL clear that you don't know jack about the safeties in the NFL... there are 9 players on my list who have lasted between 5 and 9 years in the league, and you don't last that long if you don't have some game...

And of course, even if it WAS just three safeties over 220 pounders who even you call "good", then that would be more than enough to disprove your idiotic assertion that Moore has no chance to be good in the NFL, because of his weight...

Wilson, Landry and Jones are enough to rebut your BS argument... but as I have demonstrated, there are no fewer than 7 of the 32 NFL teams starting a safety over 220 pounds... that's over 20 per cent of the league, troll...

Clearly, 220 pound starting safeties aren't the rarity you'd have us believe they are...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738456 said:
Not only are the numbers eerily familiar but Moore outperforms Delmas, and aganst better competition. Moreso, both share the same weaknesses, too aggressive in the running game, bad angles, missed tackles, only Delmas is 20 lbs (of muscle mind you) bigger.

FAIL.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738459 said:
Dawan Landry, for one... Jermaine Phillips, for another... there's two of your so-called "Bench Warmers", the first one has started 32 of 34 games, the second has started 72 of 94 games... another "Bench Warmer", Michael Lewis has started a HUNDRED NFL games, our of a possible 108 played... and yet another "Bench Warmer", Bernie Pollard, has started 31 games over the last 2 years...

Once again, it becomes REAL clear that you don't know jack about the safeties in the NFL... there are 9 players on my list who have lasted between 5 and 9 years in the league, and you don't last that long if you don't have some game...

And of course, even if it WAS just three safeties over 220 pounders who even you call "good", then that would be more than enough to disprove your idiotic assertion that Moore has no chance to be good in the NFL, because of his weight...

Wilson, Landry and Jones are enough to rebut your BS argument...

I just said Landry. I'm not counting Laron because he was rated in the top ten and picked in the top ten. He's a rare talent. Phillips is nothing special and don't care much for him. So that's still 3 guys..the rest are googlers and nothing to be excited about. Would you be proud of those guys if they were on the Cowboys?

3/32 thats a horrible percentage.

Anyway, I'm extremely tired from a long day. Keep posting though. Myabe Bat and Bob will continue following. I'm really going to bed this time lol. Peace!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
according to NFLDS

William Moore...well-built athlete (guess he's not the tub of lard that he's being portrayed on here) with a prototypical blend of size, speed and instincts (wait, I thought being 221 was a big no-no?) fast and agile enough to be a true, centerfielder in coverage (that's what they're saying about Roy Williams, right?)...dynamic athlete who should improve as he gains more experience

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738442 said:
We are just traveling in circles here. I don't think Moore is anything special and have seen him get smoked many times due to his lateral quickness.

There's Taylor Mays, Then there's the Williams moore's of the world.

Wait a minute here, Taylor Mays is 220, shouldn't he be a "JAG" too? I mean Bill Belichick said so, didn't he?

220 lbs is the magic number that causes safeties to lose any coverage ability b/c they are "fat"?

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738438 said:
:lmao2: Am I really suppose to care? SHould I cry that the all-mighty silverbear thinks that? Don't flatter yourself.

I reckon you should care about as much as I care about the opinions you expressed about me... what should probably bother you is all the readers who will check out this thread, and come away sharing my opinion of you... you have seriously damaged your credibility on this board with a lot of folks...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738464 said:
Wait a minute here, Taylor Mays is 220, shouldn't he be a "JAG" too? I mean Bill Belichick said so, didn't he?

220 lbs is the magic number that causes safeties to lose any coverage ability b/c they are "fat"?

and let's not forget that William Moore was Taylor Mays after 2007

hell, going into 2008, they were labeling him a top15 pick

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738461 said:

LOL, I am glad you're paying attention. Obviously that should be Moore is 20 lbs of muscle heavier than Delmas.

Please let your kindergarten teacher know that you should get a star for this. A shiny one, you deserve it. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738462 said:
I just said Landry. I'm not counting Laron because he was rated in the top ten and picked in the top ten. He's a rare talent. Phillips is nothing special and don't care much for him. So that's still 3 guys..the rest are googlers and nothing to be excited about. Would you be proud of those guys if they were on the Cowboys?

Anyway, I'm extremely tired from a long day. Keep posting though. Myabe Bat and Bob will continue following. I'm really going to bed this time lol. Peace!

well you really made your bed nice and comfy tonight, haven't you?:lmao2:you should have no problems falling asleep

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738462 said:

Uh, is that an amendment to the Bill Belichick proverb you love to throw around? You keep pulling out these qualifiers out of rampage's nether regions. That has got to hurt.