Pet Cats Thread...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738377 said:
Yup... and it seems that you're not having fun any more...

Nah, Of course I'm still havin fun, it's just a forum.I could care less what you think, I just think it's fun talking with fellow Cowboy fans since all my buddies arn't. lol. Just usually when people "try" to punk me or call me out I don't sit back and take it. I'm sure you can respect that. But it's a forum so i could care less if you think your "punking" me even though you really arn't. If it was in reality than we'd have a problem:p:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BAT;2738373 said:
C'mon even you got to admit the bake the chicken line was a classic!

Actually, that was SERIOUS... I've got a pack of chicken thighs thawed, and sometime before I call it a night I'm gonna pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes...

Bears gotta eat, you know...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
silverbear;2738388 said:
Actually, that was SERIOUS... I've got a pack of chicken thighs thawed, and sometime before I call it a night I'm gonna pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes...

Bears gotta eat, you know...

Dang Bear, that's a hell of a bedtime snack!

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738375 said:
what does that say about you, who just comes on here with no agenda in mind but to stir **** up? you sound like you got a lot going on there buddy

I don't stir things up. I voice my opinion, then someone says "hey your wrong" than I say "no I'm not". Then some old guy comes in and trys to lay down the law and impress people by whipping out stats. Silverbear could of easily just not typed anything but he chose to stir things up also. It's a two way street. Isn't that what a forums for? or at least part of it?

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738378 said:
I'm not sure where you get this idea that your "punishing" anyone. Sean Jones,ADrian Wilson,jermaine Phillips and Rodney Harrison were all better than Moore coming out of College.

Now you're just trying to weasel out of the original argument that you and Rampage made... I won't let you get away with it...

The challenge was to list the good 220 pound safeties in the NFL... when one of the other posters brought up Sean Taylor and Darren Woodson, Rampage quickly changed the argument, narrowed the parameters to CURRENT 220 pound safeties in the NFL... so I provided a list that met his revised criteria...

Now, you try to change the parameters again, suddenly introducing draft status into the discussion... I expect that if we continue to argue, before long the challenge will be "name all the 220 pound safeties in the NFL who played at Missouri, and whose initials are WM"... :D

There is no surer sign that one knows he's gettin' his butt beat than when he repeatedly tries to change the parameter of the argument... I have proven quite clearly that the theory that you can't succeed at safety in the NFL if you weigh 220 pounds are more is pure, unadulterated bovine fecal matter...

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738392 said:
Dang Bear, that's a hell of a bedtime snack!

There's a lot of things diabetics have to stay away from, happily chicken isn't one of them... I'm becoming a regular Wade Boggs these days...

And since I haven't eaten since 8 AM, I have a hunch I'll tear that chicken up...

I'll also be up for a while longer, gotta do my laundry and ironing before I go back to work Tuesday night... so I'll have time to digest it... LOL...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738396 said:
Now you're just trying to weasel out of the original argument that you and Rampage made... I won't let you get away with it...

The challenge was to list the good 220 pound safeties in the NFL... when one of the other posters brought up Sean Taylor and Darren Woodson, Rampage quickly changed the argument, narrowed the parameters to CURRENT 220 pound safeties in the NFL... so I provided a list that met his revised criteria...

Now, you try to change the parameters again, suddenly introducing draft status into the discussion... I expect that if we continue to argue, before long the challenge will be "name all the 220 pound safeties in the NFL who played at Missouri, and whose initials are WM"... :D

There is no surer sign that one knows he's gettin' his butt beat than when he repeatedly tries to change the parameter of the argument... I have proven quite clearly that the theory that you can't succeed at safety in the NFL if you weigh 220 pounds are more is pure, unadulterated bovine fecal matter...

That's debatable, but that's my opinion. My 220+ pound was a side argument on stating that I simply don't think William Moore is any good and the odds of him turning up to be good weren't very good. We can argue till we are blue in the face about it, but that's what I think about him. Take it FWIW.
[/quote]

lol, if you think you won some kind of argument then I'll let you have it since it will make your week. If it means that much to you then it's yours. The fact still remains that Sean Jones and Adrian Wilson are currently and were better than Moore. Jermaine Phillips isn't much to look up to.Dawan is injured alot but still pretty good. That's 3 out of 32 teams. If you look back you'll see that my point was about the probablity not being very good and I'm still right. 3/32 isn't good at all.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738353 said:
Uhhhh, the reason I'm "late" is because it took a considerable amount of time to work my way through every NFL roster...

Only a weasel would constantly taunt people with "I want a list of 220 pound safeties in the NFL), over and over and over again, then dis the guy who actually took the time to respond to his question... don't be a weasel, Rampage, you've already made yourself look bad enough...
this is a prime example of what happens when an old man feels he's won a debate or something special. how old are you bear 60? calling me a weasel? :lmao:

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738393 said:
I don't stir things up.

Gee, I guess somebody must have hacked your account and posted:

LOL I love getting Bear and BOB all wound up! Mission accomplished

You probably ought to try to keep your story straight, troll... you even BRAGGED about stirring things up...

If you haven't figured it out, that's why I'm now calling you a troll... you done admitted it...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738399 said:
lol, if you think you won some kind of argument then I'll let you have it since it will make your week. If it means that much to you then it's yours. The fact still remains that Sean Jones and Adrian Wilson are currently and were better than Moore. Jermaine Phillips isn't much to look up to.Dawan is injured alot but still pretty good. That's 3 out of 32 teams. If you look back you'll see that my point was about the probablity not being very good and I'm still right. 3/32 isn't good at all.

I'm curious, when do you think those 2 dozen 220 lbs safeties that Bear provided you are going to be converted into LBs?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738396 said:

That's debatable, but that's my opinion. My 220+ pound was a side argument on stating that I simply don't think William Moore is any good and the odds of him turning up to be good weren't very good. We can argue till we are blue in the face about it, but that's what I think about him. Take it FWIW.
[/quote]if you were paying attention old man that was my arguement the whole time.:lmao: old people....

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738402 said:
Gee, I guess somebody must have hacked your account and posted:

You probably ought to try to keep your story straight, troll... you even BRAGGED about stirring things up...

If you haven't figured it out, that's why I'm now calling you a troll... you done admitted it...

Well it's just you,BOB and BAT..everyone else I respect and actually read their posts with credibilty. I should have been more specific.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738403 said:
I'm curious, when do you think those 2 dozen 220 lbs safeties that Bear provided you are going to be converted into LBs?

Only 3 in that list were anything decent. The rest were garbage and have done nothing in the NFL..so again I go back to my main point. The probablity of those guys working out are pretty slim. So if anything his list proved my point.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rampage;2738401 said:
this is a prime example of what happens when an old man feels he's won a debate or something special. how old are you bear 60? calling me a weasel? :lmao:

If the weasel fits, you got to wear it. Forum rule I believe.

silverbear

Reaction score

lol, if you think you won some kind of argument then I'll let you have it since it will make your week. If it means that much to you then it's yours.[/quote]

Like I said, the only way your torment could possibly end was for you to run away, or for the mods to close it... I accept your surrender...

I won't address the rest of what you wrote, it's just a rehash of the BS you posted earlier, which has already been ripped to shreds...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738401 said:
this is a prime example of what happens when an old man feels he's won a debate or something special. how old are you bear 60?

56... and apparently, more intelligent than you are, and more knowledgeable about the game of football in general, the draft in particular...

Maybe if you live to be my age, you might acquire a clue...

calling me a weasel? :lmao:

Actually, I said don't be a weasel... it's excellent advice, you should take it...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Like I said, the only way your torment could possibly end was for you to run away, or for the mods to close it... I accept your surrender...

I won't address the rest of what you wrote, it's just a rehash of the BS you posted earlier, which has already been ripped to shreds...

What? That there are only 3 safeties in the NFL right now over 220 pounds that have done anything? Not to mention the countless hits and misses. You just keep proving my point that it's rare to find anybody like that.

3 teams vs 29 teams..hmm I wonder which number is bigger? There must be a reason why...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738404 said:
if you were paying attention old man

IMO, it's better to be an old man than to be a loudmouthed know-nothing...

If you think you can insult me by bringing up my age, well, that just proves once again that you're CLUELESS...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738411 said:
What? That there are only 3 safeties in the NFL right now over 220 pounds that have done anything? Not to mention the countless hits and misses. You just keep proving my point that it's rare to find anybody like that.

Ah, that was not YOUR point. Both Bob and I pointed out that having LB size and corner speed was rare hence the reason that there were so few of them in the league.

You are starting to dissemble again.