Pet Peeves

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're supposed to give those back?

;)

My Wife is always buying those little tupperware (or other name brand) bowls and lids. She had 15-30 of those bowls up in a cabinet at one time and came home the other day with 10 more bowls and lids and I said...did you throw those other ones away? She said no...I said well why are you buying more of those when we rarely use them as it is. I could understand if they were lost or you threw them away but we still got plenty we don't use as is, why buy more.

I think it is something in SOME women's DNA where they have to buy these tupperware bowls and lids.

It's like that other argument when they buy something and you ask...Why did you buy that. We don't need that. Say the product is something we already have a mass amount of, say it is a product that we would just never use...the answer to why it was bought...It was on sale.

Inhales, exhales slowly. So you just bought a butt load more tupperware bowls and lids even though we have a cabinet full of them that we rarely use because they were on sale?

You just bought a top of the line Kitchen Aide Mixer and Bowl because it was on sale, but still expensive, even though the mixer you have already works great....Yes...because it was on sale.

It has been used ONCE in 5 years...the other mixer and bowl that she had before...used on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Here's a big one for me: When you're in the left lane and the person in front of you is poking along and some idiot behind you blames you for it and tailgates. You can only drive as fast as the person in front of you, fer chrise sakes! The person in front of you in the left lane can't speed up if he's stuck behind a slow poke.

timb2

Reaction score
*Someone I have never met before wants to tell me their life story of wanting to be a Shrimpboat Captain with their friend Bubba and crap like that. Do I know you? They really don't listen to you they just want to blab on about themselves .

* Old people are notorious for just wanting to talk and it feels like you are being taken hostage by them Old women are the worst. I don't care about your grandkids ,your tuna casserole ,or your little dog who you call your child.

*Going to bookstores that have those trendy coffee shops and those douchebags who work or hang out there. You know the type. They have the thick black rimmed glasses, five o'clock shadows ,ponytails and the black turtleneck sweaters. The pseudo intellectuals reading their book sipping their expresso trying so hard not to be noticed by anyone(yeah right). Same morons excited about a Poetry Slam. I rather slit my wrist than to have to sit through that total BS of "I'm so intelligent than everyone else" nonsense.

* I just hate arrogant people. These phony pretentious people who think the world evolves around them.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I hate people who don't put the shopping carts away. I've noticed the lower the quality of store, the more likelihood of carts not put away. I despise thinking I have a parking space and there is a cart in the parking space. It's no wonder the USA is one of the fattest nations on earth when people can't be bothered to put the carts away.

Dude, this. I work for an eye doctor in grocery store shopping center. People will leave carts right in front of our office, when there is a buggy carriage thing LITERALLY 20 feet away. I mean like walking to the next row of parking spots. I go grab the cart, give them a dirty look, then walk it over there right in front of them. The worse is when they leave it in a parking spot. I saw wind catch one and send it into a truck. It's completely lazy and disrespectful.