Pet Peeves

Maverick84

Reaction score
I don't know when it became trendy to stop cooking steaks but I cook my meat

All these sheep eating rare meat make me laugh because someone on TV said to do it that way

Med-well or keep cooking......... bloody hamburgers are even worse
says this and then also says "blood is not juice"

smh, laughable.

move on, this guy knows nothing.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Another Pet Peeve is certain fake celebrities as example

Ellen DeGenres she comes off as this nice person when back in the 90's her stupid show where she came out she flaunted in our faces and yelling "Deal with it"!! We did, her show got canceled. She is very similar to me to Rosie O'Donnell who was this nice talk-show lady and when she had enough money,she admitted she was a lesbian and she became Man-Bear-Pig. Now Ellen everyone likes and she had good run on a couple of movies as the buddy team with Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers" and those Shanghai movies with Jackie Chan but I'm not buying the nice act.
Ellen isn't in Wedding Crashers.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Smoking in public. You want to smoke? Fine....I don't want to smell it.
Profanity in public...especially the "f" word. Why?
When I'm using a public RR with plenty of urinals and someone takes the one right next to me! Really?
On that note: I hate it when people try to talk to me when I'm at the urinal. This is not a time I really want a conversation.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Smoking in public. You want to smoke? Fine....I don't want to smell it.
Profanity in public...especially the "f" word. Why?
When I'm using a public RR with plenty of urinals and someone takes the one right next to me! Really?
On that note: I hate it when people try to talk to me when I'm at the urinal. This is not a time I really want a conversation.
I can't even pee next to people in urinals. I have shy bladder. It personally doesn't bother me, but my body won't do it.

timb2

Reaction score

Celebrities who have been in rehab 15 times and have had about 15 plastic surgeries trying to lecture me at an awards show. They know everything and we all need to listen to them because they are so much better than everyone else.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Havent read the whole thread, but I cant stand it when you are in line at the grocery store and someone is standing about 4 inches behind you and moves up each time you move up. PERSONAL SPACE PEOPLE!

In the same vein, I dont like it when people walk directly behind me. Makes me uncomfortable. Ill come to a complete stop and let you pass. I think its polite/unsuspicious to walk diagnoally behind someone so they can at least see what youre up to.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That woman have exclusive ownership over certain body parts!:).
llama-stare-gif.gif

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What are your pet peeves? I mean something just drives you up the wall.

*Why is it when in a public place most likely transportation that some moron thinks it is OK to use profanity in front of ladies,children,and elderly people. They sound so ignorant and low-class and they do not have a clue because they think they are the coolest person there.

*Going to the movies morons want to talk to the screen? Are you in need of attention because you are not funny but showing how much of horse's *** you are. You also most likely are the idiot who wants to be on their cell phone talking loud throughout the movie. Please can the Grim Reaper just take you away??

*The morons at the gas station blasting their music trying to look so cool. Hey moron you really want to impress the chicks at the gas station? Chicks love a guy who pumps gas while smoking a cigarette,they think you look so cool with the fumes all around you while taking a drag on a cigarette.
The first bold is spot on my friend. I can NOT stand a man cussing in front of me. To me, that means he has no respect for me nor any other lady and therefore, I WILL say something. Alot of men think if they cuss it's showing how cool they are when in fact it's a HUGE turn off to alot of us gals. Can't stand it. I can tell your a gentleman timb2 with that comment. :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Your on the highway, you so down to let the car coming off the ramp to proceed....you wait, they slow down, you slow down, they come to a stop at a YIELD sign. Better yet, you have one that speeds up to go in front of you, then slows down immensely after you let them go and you end up passing them just to get in that lane again. HELLO?!

timb2

Reaction score
Thank you
The first bold is spot on my friend. I can NOT stand a man cussing in front of me. To me, that means he has no respect for me nor any other lady and therefore, I WILL say something. Alot of men think if they cuss it's showing how cool they are when in fact it's a HUGE turn off to alot of us gals. Can't stand it. I can tell your a gentleman timb2 with that comment. :)
Thank you I appreciate it!!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hate I'm ready to eat and relax in front of the TV and then one of those Anti-Smoking commercials comes on with one of those people who are dying of lung cancer and do something gross like rip off half their face and talking with that graggley voice from the affects of smoking... I just lost my appetite..... I don't smoke but that after awhile numerous commercials gets on my nerves....

:omg::lmao:
That was awesome:lmao2:

timb2

Reaction score
People who interrupt when you are talking to someone. I'm not talking about the ones who say "excuse me". I'm talking about the ones who just come up and are rude.... Kind of like at the Grocery Store line and you are at the cashier and the person behind you is constantly talking and distracting the cashier while ringing you out. It's like " CAN YOU WAIT"???

People who have disabilities who are rude and if you say something they are being discriminated againist. Geez you want to be treated like everyone else,but want all the perks of "ME FIRST". They think because they have a disability that gives them a license to be an A** ..Sorry for your disability but it doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

Drunk morons at the bar or club. Neanderthals who only come to start a fight. I'm there to chase women not put up with your drunken loser a**. I want to wake up next to some hot chick,not you in a jail cell saying how sorry you are for being drunk and we can be the best of friends. F*** OFF!!!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
People who interrupt when you are talking to someone. I'm not talking about the ones who say "excuse me". I'm talking about the ones who just come up and are rude.... Kind of like at the Grocery Store line and you are at the cashier and the person behind you is constantly talking and distracting the cashier while ringing you out. It's like " CAN YOU WAIT"???

People who have disabilities who are rude and if you say something they are being discriminated againist. Geez you want to be treated like everyone else,but want all the perks of "ME FIRST". They think because they have a disability that gives them a license to be an A** ..Sorry for your disability but it doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

Drunk morons at the bar or club. Neanderthals who only come to start a fight. I'm there to chase women not put up with your drunken loser a**. I want to wake up next to some hot chick,not you in a jail cell saying how sorry you are for being drunk and we can be the best of friends. F*** OFF!!!

I worked with a snotty woman who constantly interrupted. If you objected, the claimed you were being sexist. No, because I'm not sexist I have the same expectations for polite behavior for men and women alike.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just thought of another one....this whole "soft Taco" Taco this,Taco that, (insert flavoring here etc.) is already getting old. I hope we don't have to listen to this for the next 10 years, but my gues is we will........:(