Peter King lights up Jerry

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 was just discussing this Peter King article from this morning...they also played a sound clip of Dan Orlovsky torching Jerry, which I am sure you can find. This mess is not going away for him anytime soon.

Like I always say, national media always late to the party.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out how BB and Vrable are better coaches then MM and will some how make the Joneses take a step back. If anyone knows this it’s King. The Joneses are a giant leech on the Cowboys organization that cannot be removed. The Joneses have not been uncomfortable since Parcells was her 17 years ago so why would they change that. When they let MM finish his contract the next coach will be someone like Jason Garrett was in 2010.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out how BB and Vrable are better coaches then MM and will some how make the Joneses take a step back. If anyone knows this it’s King. The Joneses are a giant leech on the Cowboys organization that cannot be removed. The Joneses have not been uncomfortable since Parcells was her 17 years ago so why would they change that. When they let MM finish his contract the next coach will be someone like Jason Garrett was in 2010.
BB should take you about 2 seconds if you’ve watched the masterclass in coaching he’s put on display his entire career

He’s a terrible GM though and that’s why some of you have the perception it was all Brady. That’s just hilarious to think

Vrable.. McCarthy is probably better.. a lot better in reality

McCarthy is a good coach but you have to fire him based on what happened

baltcowboy

Reaction score
BB should take you about 2 seconds if you’ve watched the masterclass in coaching he’s put on display his entire career

He’s a terrible GM though and that’s why some of you have the perception it was all Brady. That’s just hilarious to think

Vrable.. McCarthy is probably better.. a lot better in reality

McCarthy is a good coach but you have to fire him based on what happened
BB is the best coach of all time but he can’t coach the discipline that is needed with with Joneses trying to be media darlings and hogging the spotlight. The teams whole philosophy would have to change.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 was just discussing this Peter King article from this morning...they also played a sound clip of Dan Orlovsky torching Jerry, which I am sure you can find. This mess is not going away for him anytime soon.

I think a lot of fans hit the tipping point this season.
I think the Cowboys have taken the fans for granted at their own peril.
Be interesting how this off season goes.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Know and think are not synonymous
That isn't based upon fact at any point. woo hoo there, hide and seek.

Wisdom is based upon fact NOT privilege on site, not based upon thinking? There is no guilt what so ever in your assumption of a cause. You confuse know as divorced from the truth as well. You expect some one else to just accept your views for blame

Don't evade the real points of football discussions and just insult to protect your own views....Then start crying.

Not agreeing cause is something else.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
That isn't based upon fact at any point. woo hoo there, hide and seek.

Wisdom is based upon fact NOT privilege on site, not based upon thinking? There is no guilt what so ever in your assumption of a cause. You confuse know as divorced from the truth as well. You expect some one else to just accept your views for blame

Don't evade the real points of football discussions and just insult to protect your own views....Then start crying.

Not agreeing cause is something else.
He can't know what is best, he can only think he knows what is best.

You can knock it off with the "crying" garbage. This ain't the Springer show. There ain't an audience to chant "Jerry,.. Jerry,.. Jerry."

CCBoy

Reaction score
He can't know what is best, he can only think he knows what is best.

You can knock it off with the "crying" garbage. This ain't the Springer show. There ain't an audience to chant "Jerry,.. Jerry,.. Jerry."
Crying garbage? As you ONLY use your own defining of relevant. A person insult and you rush to his defense instead of football. What the hell does Springer have to do with anything.

I see you your lips trying to again...so what?

I don't agree with your view of sport or life as you do...when you introduce views of intent that you yourself don't respect....get lost. Romeo, you love that.

Football, own up to something about football or I'll follow and comment the rest of the time of your abuses.

Not using the name of Jerry Jones or Stephen Jones any where...define te term General Management....let's go. :popcorn:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
wow. you mean someone who depends on clicks for a living said some outrageous things?

i may never recover.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Crying garbage? As you ONLY use your own defining of relevant. A person insult and you rush to his defense instead of football. What the hell does Springer have to do with anything.

I see you your lips trying to again...so what?

I don't agree with your view of sport or life as you do...when you introduce views of intent that you yourself don't respect....get lost. Romeo, you love that.

Football, own up to something about football or I'll follow and comment the rest of the time of your abuses.

Not using the name of Jerry Jones or Stephen Jones any where...define te term General Management....let's go. :popcorn:
Wow, you are smart and cool!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wow, you are smart and cool!
You are still an arrogant liar without dignity?

Where was YOUR football beyond looking to insult or insulting another poster on dignified and solid ground to star. Enough of a negative based element. I want football, first...

You supporting the OP about Peter King or not?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Anyone with a laptop or pen paper can light up anyone, anywhere.

Jerry does shoulder some of the blame for sure.
But some dude who never played sports complaining about it means little to me.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboy are a franchise without managerial direction. :omg:

It's a shame how such a once-proud franchise has come to this.