Peter King takes issue with the player's relatives attacking Dak on social media

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
maybe over the summer, he can get a master's in workforce leadership. :facepalm: do better
please STOP, he's not going to have time for that, he's going to wow you over and other cowboys fans who bashed him all summer, by having sleep overs and week to week workouts at his house, all of the guys will be there, even dez who insists on getting back to an nfl roster!!!

Hadenough

Reaction score
would he be right to hold out again?
He should be in Jerry's office talking about doing a team friendly deal. Not only did his poor performance hurt the team but the way his contract is holding the team hostage it makes him look bad. Knowing these players aren't all behind him is going to be a big problem.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’ll preface this by saying I agree dak is human and I don’t want him to suffer mentally and feel abused.

But that being said, I am reaching a point with this team where I welcome accountability in any form by any party that may somehow change the trajectory. Dak has been a large part, if not the largest part, of our playoff failures and the sooner we move on from him the sooner there can be a different outcome.

Notice I said a different outcome, not necessarily a better one bc that would imply a better qb is assured…:which it is not…but I like many fans are just ready for a change no matter what it means or how it comes about
Lol suffer mentally and feel abused? I'm sure he feels good when he checks that bank, I know I would

John813

Reaction score
As someone who would prefer chaos to at least shake things up it's something that you got a few of the other star player families posting this.
But at the same time it's not like CDL or Parsons stepped up and had a huge performances but were let down by Dak. It truly was a team loss as everyone played like **** when the game was in reach.
CDL seemed checked out and Parsons has been a no show once the playoffs starts 3 years running.

Would think there's some type of code, even among family members but the levy appears to have a leak now.

Qcard

Reaction score
These things also have a way of blowing over.

Yes, dak is human....but hes also the leader even if de facto. He can tell the media he understands frustrations, he has 'em too....and rally the troops like a good leader does.

Or...not.
Great point! If history repeats itself Prescott will deflect this nonsense with saying something like "I did it to Romo" while he was frustrated fan .... ultimately in the NFL business and contract model the system punishes the player whose family spouts off.

Jipper

Reaction score
Lol suffer mentally and feel abused? I'm sure he feels good when he checks that bank, I know I would
Yes agreed but I don't think any of us has a comparable to millions of people posting or saying negative things about you...it's got to be wearing....again that being said ready for change!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should be in Jerry's office talking about doing a team friendly deal. Not only did his poor performance hurt the team but the way his contract is holding the team hostage it makes him look bad. Knowing these players aren't all behind him is going to be a big problem.
that's exactly why I asked that!!

khiladi

Reaction score
The question I have is does damage the locker room......keep in mind, regardless of what we see in public, Dak is human like the rest of us. It's to imagine this isn't bothering him.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...efs-kyle-shanahan-brock-purdy-peter-king-fmia

9. I think one of the nuttiest things of the last month is Cowboys players’ kin dogging Dak Prescott. One of the things that stinks about social media—and there are many—is that it gives oxygen to anyone, at any time. Which allows relatives of football players to go on various platforms and tell us why Player X has ruined the team. It’s chum in the water for the media (and I do not blame the media), and before you know it we’ve got a brushfire, or bigger. It’s awful.
Tad has dogged the team for his brother in social media, yet nobody complained.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
These things also have a way of blowing over.

Yes, dak is human....but hes also the leader even if de facto. He can tell the media he understands frustrations, he has 'em too....and rally the troops like a good leader does.

Or...not.
Dak has his own brother who posts off the cuff so he is VERY familiar with the concept. He will be fine.

He will hold no ill will toward his teammates for this.
He is living his best life with a beautiful fiancée and baby on the way.
Losers are taking shots while he vacations in Aspen with Sean Lee and family.
Long as he does not make Romo-like comments to the media he will be fine.

bewp7

Reaction score
blah blah blah

i love it

dak, jerry, all of them too comfortible

also tire of hearing about how dak is such a great leader and he do not show up in a play off game and neither do the entire team but tell me more about how much of a leader he is blah blah blah

bring on all the drama and get dak out of dallas

dak is a bum qb and a giant phony

khiladi

Reaction score
And Jerry should be responding by saying, you are being benched until you agree to a trade so the franchise can move on..