Peterson wants at least 25 Million guaranteed to sign with Dallas

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Whats wrong with drafting Gurley or Gordon, or any number of the "plug & play" RB's in the draft that can easily replace Murray behind this OL?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Hello RB in the draft (good class this year). Smarter option from day one (passing on Murray/Peterson)

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I love ap but I would not pay him that. He's trying to compensate for missing s year. No way in hell Id throw that money at him

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Whats wrong with drafting Gurley or Gordon, or any number of the "plug & play" RB's in the draft that can easily replace Murray behind this OL?

Because it is not just rushing, it is blocking it is receiving that is what makes Murray a value to Dallas. It is not rushing alone. Dallas may end up using the draft to get a RB however Gurley likely will not be ready for the season recovering from knee injury and neither guy much in terms of blocking ability. Maybe a good reason Romo wants Murray back, after all it is his hide that is on the line

Nation

Reaction score
All I know is he is the only player in Free Agency that makes me think our odds of winning a Superbowl go drastically up if he is on our roster.

Running Back is a highly replaceable position. And I'd argue there are better replacements out there for Brent, Mincey, Wilber, Okoye, McClain, Carr, Claiborne, etc etc that would improve our roster at a fraction of that cost.

DTown214

Reaction score

This. Then we sign Hardy, fill in the rest of the holes and roll.

erod

Reaction score
You can't have the best RB in the NFL by a country freaking mile for a bargain.

If he's still the same AP, which I think he is for two more years, he'll put up near 2,000 yards a year behind this line. No other back would.

He's Demarco Murray and LeSean McCoy combined.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeah, this.

With all the crap that's been spewed these past couple days, this is just crap until proven otherwise.

Heh, its crap when you want the player, but when not, people go nuts on tidbits of info.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Because it is not just rushing, it is blocking it is receiving that is what makes Murray a value to Dallas. It is not rushing alone. Dallas may end up using the draft to get a RB however Gurley likely will not be ready for the season recovering from knee injury and neither guy much in terms of blocking ability. Maybe a good reason Romo wants Murray back, after all it is his hide that is on the line

So what are you saying, everybody who's been posting that we can let Murray go and just "plug & play" any other RB dont kno what they're talking about? :D

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
This is a little hard swallow, "if the Cowboys won't pay Demarco then they can over pay me". AP might be a little out of touch with reality, but this is a lot out of touch.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
30 yr old RB we sat out all of last season wants $25 million guaranteed, not total, just the guaranteed portion of the contract.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That funny Peterson, you need to be a comedian once you retire.