PFF: Dez has seen a reduction in catchable targets

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yep, the one thing fans say that defend Dez for a production loss is that it's all due to the QB's inaccuracies. However, not many QBs in their 2nd year are going to lights out amazing with the pocket collapsing and tons of pressure. I'd say considering the amount of hurries, Dak did OK. He's got work to do though.

So Dak has excuses for his struggles but your expectation is that Dez should have still been producing, lol?

You simply can make up this brand of fuzzy logic up, smh.

joshjwp

Reaction score
I could have told you that without looking it up. It makes complete sense. Romo was the 4th best qb in the league IMO. Dak is somewhere in middle of the pack and that is boosted by his legs. His accuracy is towards the bottom. Plus, 2015 was a dumpster fire after Romo went down. If Dez signs with a team with a good qb he will make the boys look very stupid.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So Dak has excuses for his struggles but your expectation is that Dez should have still been producing, lol?

You simply can make up this brand of fuzzy logic up, smh.
You're not very good at this.
They're not excuses if that's what actually happened. Unless you're one of those pea brain Dezbians who watch a biased Youtube video and think it's gospel.
Dak was clearly under more pressure.
The O line was clearly less effective.
Dak clearly struggled with his mechanics under pressure and was less accurate.
Dak clearly needs to improve.
Dak clearly through the ball more last season.

But at least Dak has potential. Dez isn't going to magically return to his 100% healthy form. And forget about mental toughness. There's zero comparison.

But I'm sure all you can comprehend is Dez sucks.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
I could have told you that without looking it up. It makes complete sense. Romo was the 4th best qb in the league IMO. Dak is somewhere in middle of the pack and that is boosted by his legs. His accuracy is towards the bottom. Plus, 2015 was a dumpster fire after Romo went down. If Dez signs with a team with a good qb he will make the boys look very stupid.

not really .... is Dez still a Good WR ? Sure he is , but the fact is simple. Dak and Dez just dont work . The type of WR dez is does not suite Daks strengths . You build the team around your QB to make him better . The team was actually built for Romo .... Look at both Wentz and Goff for examples , both teams implemented players and schemes to their strengths . THe results were night and day. Dallas's problem was after 2016 they thought they were fine there