PFF Top 10 NFC QBs

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
PFF listing Williams who hasn’t even taken an NFL snap? :rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know how this list is invalid? Who in their right mind puts a QB who hasn't taken a single NFL snap in the top 10?

And what kind of a moron does it take to rank a playoff loser like Dak ahead of 3 super bowl and 4 NFCCG QB's?
I mean who don you want to put in over Caleb? I’d rather have him then Geno and he’s in front of him lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
J. Love is the best qb in the nfc right now
Based on what? Beating the Cowboys? Josh Dobbs did that as well lol.

I’d say based on what I saw last season Love, Dak and Purdy are at the top. If Love keeps progressing I can see him being first or even Purdy. Dak as well. It’s wide open honestly. Maybe Hurts finds his ways again.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Same people who applaud Dak being #1 on this list would question Jalen Hurts being the 3rd best quarterback in the NFL?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It just goes to show you how weak the NFC QB's are. And we still couldn't advance.
People keep saying how weak the NFC is yet it was Purdy and Dak who battled Lamar for MvP.

AFC is just boosted by overrated names like Deshaun, Josh Allen, Herbert and Lawrence. After Mahomes the rest of those qbs are on par with what is in the NfC.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
In the regular season ...... sure, he is great against the NFC east and everyone else except the 49'rs and Green bay.

In the playoffs he would be 6th at best in the NFC

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak is the only one that have led the league in Touchdowns and has an All-Pro selection.

And the only one who anyone would believe has a chance to break passing records. Does anyone think any of the others are serious threats to pass for 45 TDs and 5500 yards?

Dak was legitimately on pace for that in 2020, but he got injured.

He definitely is the best QB in the NFC. The others are just good to a certain level, tho I do admit Stafford has the most superior arm talent. They might be on better teams tho.