PFF Top 10 NFC QBs

FloridaRob

Reaction score
People with this opinion are invited to my poker table any time
I don't know if he is the best but I don't know that there is anyone in the NFC that I would want over him. Cousins? Please. Dak? Uh no. Goff? No. Hurts? Stafford? No way. Not even Purdy who looks less than normal when he does not have Running back and main receivers. Who You gonna Take in NFC over him?

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak was legitimately on pace for that in 2020, but he got injured.
On pace? After 4 1/2 games. How many games do you think he would have thrown for 500 yards? Kurt Warner was on pace one of those SB years to throw for 4800 yards and like 56 TDs after 4 games. Didn't come close to either.

I think it was 6 games through the season last year Sam Howell was on pace to be the passing leader. I think we need a bigger sample size.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know if he is the best but I don't know that there is anyone in the NFC that I would want over him. Cousins? Please. Dak? Uh no. Goff? No. Hurts? Stafford? No way. Not even Purdy who looks less than normal when he does not have Running back and main receivers. Who You gonna Take in NFC over him?
Are you talking about Jordan Love? I'm not even sold on him yet. It takes more than half a season for me to buy in.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Are you talking about Jordan Love? I'm not even sold on him yet. It takes more than half a season for me to buy in.
I don't know about sold on him but I am a lot more sold on him now than I was a year ago. The response tho was to who in the NFC would you want over him with what you have seen.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yet at the same time he sucks. Quite an accomplishment. Only way he is truly a top a is If the nfl goes like the epl and has no playoffs at all.
Yeah he sucks. Despite the fact that when you type "Dak Prescott ranking" into Google, the official agreed upon rank is 6. Here, do it yourself. The 6th best QB in the NFL sucks..... lol yeahhhh :rolleyes:

2022-02-08-1.png

BoysForLife

Reaction score
PFF also has given a lot of love to our OL in recent years, but the Davidians routinely dismiss those ratings and dump all over the O line to provide cover for their pet

But, you can rest assured, PFF got it right this time :muttley:

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Yeah he sucks. Despite the fact that when you type "Dak Prescott ranking" into Google, the official agreed upon rank is 6. Here, do it yourself. The 6th best QB in the NFL sucks..... lol yeahhhh :rolleyes:

2022-02-08-1.png
He sucks …when it matters. Therefore he sucks