PFF Top 10 NFC QBs

Motorola

Reaction score

So...9 days after CZers posted an 'Around The NFL' writer's top 10 2024 MVP list that doesn't include Prescott...another member posts today an article from 'Pro Football Focus' that lists Prescott as the top NFC QB.
Cowboys \ NFL fans ...it's the perennial ranking, positioning, grading, evaluation, designation, classification, assessment time for all entities involved and entwined within the NFL.
Be it players, coaches, FOs, ownership, franchise monetary worth, team popularity....there are plenty Tom, Dick and Harrys, Susie Sunshines, Pollyannas, Debbie downers, along with a Bob & Carol & Ted & Aiice groupings in sports media that put forth a myriad of opinions that one can agree, disagree, or totally ignore.
All are just opinions...everyone has one - just like that one orifice that passes out excrement.

JBS

Reaction score
Based on what? Beating the Cowboys? Josh Dobbs did that as well lol.

I’d say based on what I saw last season Love, Dak and Purdy are at the top. If Love keeps progressing I can see him being first or even Purdy. Dak as well. It’s wide open honestly. Maybe Hurts finds his ways again.
Love played more than 1 game last year

You call me out for my rankings and then you basically agree w it…well done

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is Trevor Sikkema?
I wondered the same thing.

BIO
Trevor joined PFF in August 2021, and works as lead NFL Draft Analyst and co-host of NFL Stock Exchange. His roots are in Tampa, and is a UF alumnus. Trevor’s work appears in Medium, USA Today, Sports Illustrated, Bleacher Report, SB Nation, The Charlotte Observer, Kansas City Star, The Sacramento Bee, American Automobile Association (AAA), The State and more.
zkl4gi-1_400x400.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Love played more than 1 game last year

You call me out for my rankings and then you basically agree w it…well done
I didn’t call you out I was essentially agreeing with you lol. I think by seasons end I’ll feel like you feel. No intent to call you out.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing.

BIO
Trevor joined PFF in August 2021, and works as lead NFL Draft Analyst and co-host of NFL Stock Exchange. His roots are in Tampa, and is a UF alumnus. Trevor’s work appears in Medium, USA Today, Sports Illustrated, Bleacher Report, SB Nation, The Charlotte Observer, Kansas City Star, The Sacramento Bee, American Automobile Association (AAA), The State and more.
zkl4gi-1_400x400.jpg
Gotta hand it to him, in a way.
He knows the first rule of NFL talking points.
"Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys"
Nevermind looking like a fool. Get'em talking.

JBS

Reaction score
I didn’t call you out I was essentially agreeing with you lol. I think by seasons end I’ll feel like you feel. No intent to call you out.
You asked me based on what. That’s not a typical response to something one would agree with

RoboQB

Reaction score
Purdy is overrated a bit......Shanahan is the best offensive mind in the NFL behind Andy Reid. Remember how he struggled when Debo was out??
I'll take a kid that went to back-to-back NFC Championships right out of the gate. I probably should've put Goff ahead of him though.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to him, in a way.
He knows the first rule of NFL talking points.
"Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys"
Nevermind looking like a fool. Get'em talking.
Dak is the only one from the NFC that can be labeled under the tag of "stat monster." Putting him at #12 and suggesting that they have him at #1 just because he's the Cowboys QB just shows your biases against him.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dak is the only one from the NFC that can be labeled under the tag of "stat monster." Putting him at #12 and suggesting that they have him at #1 just because he's the Cowboys QB just shows your biases against him.
#12 in the NFL. #5 in the NFC.
You're suggesting "Stat monster" label should put him at #1? That's weird.
Biases? I've got multiple "biases" against him, you think?
You've got quite a backwards way of thinking.
But then again, that's you.

Last edited:

MikeT22

Reaction score
This thread shows how messed up this forum has become. So bad where you refuse to give props to your franchise QB for deservedly being rated the best QB in the NFC.
You should print PFFs ranking and frame it. Major accomplishment right behind the 2 wildcard wins.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His agent must have coughed up some serious cash for that ranking LO. L.