PFF Top 10 NFC QBs

GINeric

Reaction score
It just goes to show you how weak the NFC QB's are. And we still couldn't advance.

Well the reason we couldn't advance wasn't based just on the quarterback position. I wouldn't put Dak at number one on this list, but the people who picked this list are smart enough to know that advancing in the playoffs is bigger than one position out of 22. Teams advance, not a player.

JBS

Reaction score
People with this opinion are invited to my poker table any time
Probably the dumbest post I’ve ever seen on this board

Considering this board is full of dumb posts, it’s really saying something

And I have zero interest in going to your broke *** house

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to him, in a way.
He knows the first rule of NFL talking points.
"Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys"
Nevermind looking like a fool. Get'em talking.
exactly what jerry wants.

all 16 cowboys games are nationally televised.

cha ching

Skybox22

Reaction score
People keep saying how weak the NFC is yet it was Purdy and Dak who battled Lamar for MvP.

AFC is just boosted by overrated names like Deshaun, Josh Allen, Herbert and Lawrence. After Mahomes the rest of those qbs are on par with what is in the NfC.
Burrow is better than anyone in the nfc. I'd take him over anyone but Mahomes. When healthy he's the best.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Burrow is better than anyone in the nfc. I'd take him over anyone but Mahomes. When healthy he's the best.
That’s your opinion. You’re entitled to it. To me he’s not any better than Purdy or Dak…and he’s certainly not in Mahomes class. His career is still being defined so I won’t say he can’t be as good as Mahomes I just haven’t seen enough to say he’s better than Lamar or anyone else.

Skybox22

Reaction score
That’s your opinion. You’re entitled to it. To me he’s not any better than Purdy or Dak…and he’s certainly not in Mahomes class. His career is still being defined so I won’t say he can’t be as good as Mahomes I just haven’t seen enough to say he’s better than Lamar or anyone else.
That's cool. I just think he's WAY better than Dak and Purdy. Purdy has a really good team around him. So does Dak but he panics. Pick sixes are panic throws. Good teams know him. Bad teams don't have the personnel to defend it. Hence, the exagerrated numbers.
Cincinnati is a notoriously run organization. If Burrow stays healthy they'll be there at the end. I think he's great. Ok to disagree. No ill will meant.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's cool. I just think he's WAY better than Dak and Purdy. Purdy has a really good team around him. So does Dak but he panics. Pick sixes are panic throws. Good teams know him. Bad teams don't have the personnel to defend it. Hence, the exagerrated numbers.
Cincinnati is a notoriously run organization. If Burrow stays healthy they'll be there at the end. I think he's great. Ok to disagree. No ill will meant.
Ehh I think you could argue Burrow has the best weapons in the league. Or had anyway. I don’t ever use weapons to knock a guy but weapons for weapons I’d take Chas, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon over what Purdy and Dak had. He’s not lacking for weapons.

If they stay healthy he has a good shot at being there at the end. But that’s kind of my og point…there’s no juggernaut in the AFC to stand in his way. It’s overrated.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ehh I think you could argue Burrow has the best weapons in the league. Or had anyway. I don’t ever use weapons to knock a guy but weapons for weapons I’d take Chas, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon over what Purdy and Dak had. He’s not lacking for weapons.

If they stay healthy he has a good shot at being there at the end. But that’s kind of my og point…there’s no juggernaut in the AFC to stand in his way. It’s overrated.
I would say KC is a juggernaut, and a big hurdle.
They already stopped Cin once.
Any afc team has to get by KC in playoffs, and that is no easy task.

Dallas had a great team in the 60's , they just could not get by GB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would say KC is a juggernaut, and a big hurdle.
They already stopped Cin once.
Any afc team has to get by KC in playoffs, and that is no easy task.

Dallas had a great team in the 60's , they just could not get by GB.
I agree that KC is the team to beat since they have Mahomes. But overall as a team? I don’t think they are this unstoppable force. Even though they lost to them in the SB the 49ers is more frightening.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
So this forum loves PFF again?
Seriously the way i interpret this twitter post:

This is one guy who posts his opinion. He nowhere writes that he has come to this list in team work with other pff members.

So to me this is the work of one guy who

a) is able to post under the pff account
b) does not post his evaluation criterias

So this is a typical click bait post. Fun to get emotional about. But has no valuable content.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Dak is the only one that have led the league in Touchdowns and has an All-Pro selection.

And the only one who anyone would believe has a chance to break passing records. Does anyone think any of the others are serious threats to pass for 45 TDs and 5500 yards?

Dak was legitimately on pace for that in 2020, but he got injured.

He definitely is the best QB in the NFC. The others are just good to a certain level, tho I do admit Stafford has the most superior arm talent. They might be on better teams tho.
Yet at the same time he sucks. Quite an accomplishment. Only way he is truly a top a is If the nfl goes like the epl and has no playoffs at all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why not. It’s a forecast …they believe he is one of the top 10 qbs in the nfc. He should likely be higher.
It’s ridiculous listing a QB that hasn’t even taken an NFL snap. The mods edited the post and the rankings are different and even the source looks different. One was posted last year with Bryce Young in the top 10. :rolleyes: So much for that forecast.