Twitter: PFF's two highest rated pass rushers this weekend

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I don't read it because its garbage in, garbage out. What do they say about Lamb? He looks like a polished 3rd year WR in a year without any preseason games.

I think they have him ranked in the 50s among receivers

Redline360

Reaction score
One game means absolutely nothing. I said it last week he would do good against the giants(usually does) . Giants OL is a revolving door

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't read it because its garbage in, garbage out. What do they say about Lamb? He looks like a polished 3rd year WR in a year without any preseason games.
They have Lamb on their weekly PFF team. So the among the 3 highest grades for WR in week 5.

They also have Aldon, DeMarcus and Jaylon on there.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-5-pff-team-of-the-week-key-takeaways-weekly-awards-and-more

With DeMarcus getting their Defensive player of the week and Lamb getting their rookie of the week.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
it is dumb but that worreys me lol. i thought if the pass rush got better every thing would be a lot better and the D still had a lot of trouble get off the field against daniel jones and the worst offence in the nfl.
Because Worley loses his man every single time

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
its easy to look good going against one of the worst offenses in the league....putrid offense that is. yet we gave up 27.....15 points more than their season average of 12.....yeah,nothing to be proud of.
Aye.....it’s also easy to look good against the worst defense in the league. Cowboys defense sucks. Gotta take whatever good you can.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I hope all these players rally around Dak and play with this intensity every week here on out.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Aye.....it’s also easy to look good against the worst defense in the league. Cowboys defense sucks. Gotta take whatever good you can.

But the other side of that is that if you blow any many assignments as Dallas did against Atlanta or Cleveland, any team will score 40 points on you. The Giants effectively scored 20.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
its easy to look good going against one of the worst offenses in the league....putrid offense that is. yet we gave up 27.....15 points more than their season average of 12.....yeah,nothing to be proud of.

I don't know why some of our fans feel it is necessary to tear down players after they have a good game or to essentially put an asterisk by it. Playing well against a weaker opponent is not a crime; in fact, most good players build up their stats against weaker opponents and shine more sporadically against stronger ones.

Look at DEs that go against Tyron Smith. When he's healthy, he rarely loses to even the best DEs, so few DEs' numbers are going to look good against him.

It's just hard for me to fathom being so embittered against players on this team that you cannot enjoy when they play well.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don’t understand how 3 of our front 7 had outstanding games and we still gave up 30+ to the worst offense in the league

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't know why some of our fans feel it is necessary to tear down players after they have a good game or to essentially put an asterisk by it. Playing well against a weaker opponent is not a crime; in fact, most good players build up their stats against weaker opponents and shine more sporadically against stronger ones.

Look at DEs that go against Tyron Smith. When he's healthy, he rarely loses to even the best DEs, so few DEs' numbers are going to look good against him.

It's just hard for me to fathom being so embittered against players on this team that you cannot enjoy when they play well.
its not tearing them down. its not giving undue credit and being realistic. there are those that nitpick and over analyze, twist and spin.

I stated a fact. the Giants offense was putrid. they averaged 12. we gave up 27...

with that said, I argued previously if this defense would give up 31 points a game, we could be 4-1 right now.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I'm still going to blame coaching. I've watched a lot of clips, and all I see is guys not knowing who they're supposed to chase in zone.
I realize these guys are young, but this shouldn't be as big of an issue, even with a short off-season. If you get beat, it should almost always be that you just aren't as good as the guy in front of you. That's where double teams come in to play.
That's less of what I see. It's more confusion from the line to the backfield. This is common of Nolan. Hopefully it gets cleaned up, or this season is a goner.