News: PFN: Dak Prescott: The NFC's Best Quarterback and a Top-5 NFL QB at His Best

817Gill

Reaction score
Not at all lol. They read the title of the thread and go ham lol.
Just makes it so hard to have a substantive debate.

Honestly, that’s where the terms hater or homer come from. Those who spew polar opinions without any mention of honest data and analysis make it seem like you’re talking to a wall.

I do hope there can be a forum one day with some acceptance process. Any opinion is welcome, but to post often you must actually have data to back up your claims. It’s a pipe dream lol but a man can hope.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Honestly, that’s where the terms hater or homer come from. Those who spew polar opinions without any mention of honest data and analysis make it seem like you’re talking to a wall.

I do hope there can be a forum one day with some acceptance process. Any opinion is welcome, but to post often you must actually have data to back up your claims. It’s a pipe dream lol but a man can hope.
Probably never as long as we are Cowboy fans lol. A lot of these guys are Philly fans...envious of our history sadly.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was beginning to think that we would go one day without a Dak or MM bashing thread, but here we go!
You would have a better chance of winning the Powerball, than going a day on this board without some Dak bashing. Funny, how the idiots that bash him can’t come up with a better solution at the position. Their idea of a better solution is to go with Cooper Rush this season or bring back Ben DiNucci or find a veteran castoff that’s unemployed. There’s fools on this board that think that’s going to give the Cowboys a better chance than Dak. Lol They need to create a knucklehead zone here, so these idiots can bounce their stupid ideas off each other on how the Cowboys can improve at QB. Eventually, it would turn into a comedy zone.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:facepalm:

I have never seen a fanbase, so ready to beat up on their own players....wow
Obviously this is an extremely frustrated fan base. It’s been a long time since the team has won anything and it’s taken its toll. Even Parsons is starting to take some shots from a few fans. Some of these fans have never experienced a bad QB situation with the Cowboys. They act like Dak is the worst QB ever. Lol These fans certainly weren’t around in the mid to late 80s and early 2000s. Those years were the definition of a bad QB situation.

pitt33

Reaction score
Prescott is a polarizing figure.

Great games when the planets align right.

Piss poor on the big stage of the divisional round.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I mean if you want to be a child about it sure. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is "stupid". Very childish take but at least it's consistent.
It's not childish to recognize something is stupid.

And it's not about disagreeing.
It's about the idea of comparing datasets that are vastly different as they are equal.

That is objectively stupid.

Swagger

Reaction score

:lmao:

Swagger

Reaction score
Lol I saw people bringing up points that were directly addressed in the article with data and analytics.

Like does anyone care to read and learn anymore?
I think people saw everything with their own eyes against the 49ers in the play offs...twice.

A needless bone headed interception is a needless bone headed interception. You don't need data and numbers to analyse that.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
"At his best"......You could say that about almost any QB really. It's like saying, "give him time and he will pick you apart". NFL QBs under ideal conditions, weak defenses, lucky throws, no pressure, and the sun in the right position will look like All World. Hurts, Murray, Heinecke, Cousins, Stafford, Garrafalo, Gino, heck even Daniel Jones. have looked amazing one time or another. Weak article with a weaker premise. We know what we see on the field, in crucial situations, playoff conditions with our own two eyeballs. And it ain't a pretty sight. :thumbdown:

Jarntt

Reaction score
Said this a million times .........many fans don't realize how much his running impacts defenses. He led all QBs in rushing attempts, including Lamar Jackson before his injury. He's literally a threat to run on any given play. Now consider having TWO legit top 5 WRs and a top-10 TE. It's not hard to see why their offense is so hard to defend.

The threat of Hurts’ legs isn’t just a bonus for him as a runner but for the Eagles’ entire rushing attack. His legs add a gap that the defense must defend, and NFL teams are already trying to defend the run with as few bodies as physically possible.
Luckily his passing isn’t as good…

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think roster issues. Granted, Noah Brown as your #2 is an issue but I don't think its solely roster issues. There are games where this team plays and the defense has their number. It's not just last year its years even under Garrett. Even in Romo's years. Their playbook is outdated and not creative and it's typically good enough to beat the dogs around the league. This team does nothing to help its personnel. Never has.
And I agree with all of that but my issue with some of the guys here is they say things like this but then stop short of admitting that Dak's problems were as much his fault as the fact he had play calling issues, talent shortfalls, etc.

The reality is that even if you gave Dak a great roster last year, for example, all those clunker games don't magically turn into gems.