News: PFT: Amari Cooper thinks he's the NFL's best receiver, knows he hasn't proved it

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sorry bout that!! I was the one in the marriage who would make plans AROUND the Cowboys games, and he would get mad!! Even now, my grown kids know better than to schedule things during the Cowboys games!! LOL
Nothing wrong with that. My family makes sure we eat early on thanksgiving because they know where I will be at 4pm.. Game day or night they know the schedule and don’t call.

Shane612

Reaction score
He did not claim to be the best.. He said he believes he is the best.. but he needs to go out and prove it.. which he acknowledges he has not done yet.. Why is that hard to understand?
If he hasn't done it yet, I suggest he shut up and show up, and stop disappearing when his team need him the most.
Michael Irvin was at his best in big games....that's why he is a HOFer, even though his numbers aren't overwhelming.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I’m the best, I just haven’t proven it yet. Should be the team motto at this point.

When healthy Amari is clearly an elite player. ask any NFL WR who runs the best routes and they will say Cooper. That injury he has/had would cause pain any time he planted that foot and tried to cut. It’s one of the worst a WR could have and in some ways is as bad or worse than tearing an ACL because of how long it lingers.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So not only is most of this fanbase delusional, the players are too…

Jaylon, Dak, and Amari.

Amari isnt even a top-10 receiver

Hill
Adams
Allen
AJ Brown
Thomas
Diggs
Metcalf
Evans
Hopkins
Jones

Are all better

ondaedg

Reaction score
So not only is most of this fanbase delusional, the players are too…

Jaylon, Dak, and Amari.

Amari isnt even a top-10 receiver

Hill
Adams
Allen
AJ Brown
Thomas
Diggs
Metcalf
Evans
Hopkins
Jones

Are all better

This is ridiculous.

blueblood70

Reaction score
All talk
Disappears in games

Not one serious NFL analyst says he’s the best receiver in the NFL

need to just shut up and play but no, Yap yap yap like this whole team and their leader
how about you do the same..

blueblood70

Reaction score
You do know they are contracted to answer the media...again Coop is not a big talker EVER...he said he needs to prove it. Its almost like you didn't read or listen to what he said....basically wanted to take a shot at the team and used this thread Title. He literally said he needs to prove it with his play....
thats obvious..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The weird thing about people getting all huffy because a guy believes he is the best in the game is that NOBODY gets to this level without ridiculous confidence in his own ability. There isn't anybody in the league who walks around thinking "I'm only about the 20th best at my position.." The things people decide to get mad about here.. I swear to God.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol. I have cussed every player on the team through my TV. Sometimes all of them in the same game. My wife usually takes the dog and goes outside when it gets that far.

It wasn't until my little girl started watching games with me that I learned how to behave. She's older now and won't sit for a whole game, naturally my behavior has deteriorated.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LMAO - I’d tell him straight to his face I’d gladly trade him straight-up for Davante Adams.
......and the only reason you wouldn't get yourself pummelled is cause Cooper won't hit a woman.

Tussinman

Reaction score
He’s actually underachieved since being drafted.
Which is crazy when you think about it. At 26 years old he had 5 seasons of over 1k yards and 4x pro bowl and yet all you hear is "he isn't good enough" and "hasn't lived up to his draft potential"

Proof

Reaction score
Man I love Coop and watching Hard Knocks has only made me like him more. The guy is a total pro. I can't believe the hate he gets from his own fan base.

I cuss out my favorite players on game day regularly, but I let it go and appreciate their total body of work. Some yall really hold grudges.

i really don't get it. it really seems like the vast majority dislike him or underappreciate him. guys a stud.