News: PFT: Amari Cooper thinks he's the NFL's best receiver, knows he hasn't proved it

khiladi

Reaction score
Too bad he’s got our QB throwing behind him, making him lose plenty of yards after the catch.…

Proof

Reaction score
All talk
Disappears in games

Not one serious NFL analyst says he’s the best receiver in the NFL

need to just shut up and play but no, Yap yap yap like this whole team and their leader

bruh, you're special. at this level, guys believe in themselves. he was clearly saying "of course i personally think i'm the best, BUT that's just me and I haven't showed it like these other guys have" and lol @ shut up and play when everyone piles on the guy for being too quiet and not passionate enough smh.

Proof

Reaction score
So not only is most of this fanbase delusional, the players are too…

Jaylon, Dak, and Amari.

Amari isnt even a top-10 receiver

Hill
Adams
Allen
AJ Brown
Thomas
Diggs
Metcalf
Evans
Hopkins
Jones

Are all better

I was arguing w/ someone about whether amari is top 10 the other day (because instinctively I want to say yes) and man, there is some really great talent in the league right now. I don't agree with your list personally, but some solid arguments can be had. And then you get to Jefferson and CeeDee and Thielen etc. Exciting times. But Coop is great, and pump the brakes on AJ

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I was arguing w/ someone about whether amari is top 10 the other day (because instinctively I want to say yes) and man, there is some really great talent in the league right now. I don't agree with your list personally, but some solid arguments can be had. And then you get to Jefferson and CeeDee and Thielen etc. Exciting times. But Coop is great, and pump the brakes on AJ
AJ is a beast bro.

In a run heavy offense with a slightly above average QB.
Hes already put up more TDs in a season than Coop ever has

Proof

Reaction score
AJ is a beast bro.

In a run heavy offense with a slightly above average QB.
Hes already put up more TDs in a season than Coop ever has

yeah, he’s been nothing short of awesome, i’m a fan and highly impressed by him so far. i just wouldn’t have him in the top ten yet personally, with or without Amari

Big_D

Reaction score
He's good, but NFL's best? If that's the case we need to see double digit scores at some point and 1500+ yards. That's what the NFLs best do! 5/1100 not really in the conversation

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Quarter of a century of frustration.
That will do it.
It is inexcusable. I wouldn't want mentally weak ingrates supporting me. We have had it great and I am a firm believer that we will have it great again. The whiners and complainers don't deserve to bask in the greatness when it comes because all they ever done was inflict negativity every chance they get.

Shane612

Reaction score
It is inexcusable. I wouldn't want mentally weak ingrates supporting me. We have had it great and I am a firm believer that we will have it great again. The whiners and complainers don't deserve to bask in the greatness when it comes because all they ever done was inflict negativity every chance they get.
Well, keep up the good fight, dude.